Update 2020

I wrote "adopted by 5s0s" when I was in six grade, I was 11-12 years old. Now I am 18 years old and in my senior year of high school. Rereading this has made me cringe so hard and frankly I was super close to deleting this trash of a story but the comments made me laugh. So I'm gonna update you guys on this book, give a better explanation and let you guys down gently... I hope.

The writing of this story is super cliche and bad, basically what is expected of a 11-12 year old writing a fan fiction about a 3 year old girl being adopted by a group of strange men, seriously where was CPS in this entire story? And the super cliche ending of the book where Ella basically dies and achieve nirvana or goes to the garden of Eden? Seriously? young me, you included two forms of afterlives, stick with one! And Ella was basically a god send of a toddler. Why? It's because she Mary-sue reincarnated into a three year old body and Mary-sues are easy to write and it's a fan fiction. To be honest, if I had written this now, I would've made one of the guys knock up a girl, and the girl leaves the baby with the guy cause she feels she can't care for the baby. Which is definitely more angsty and realistic as it happens more often than not rather than a group of strange men adopting a young girl of the streets! Once again, where was CPS? Also, let's talk about the pacing of the story, some of the chapters are 100+ words, give or take. I can write a chapter with 3000+ words now! Young me did y'all dirty.

     Moving on, I promised that this book was going to have some form of an alternate ending of some sort and I did not deliver, it's been years and my writing, my creative direction, would've been completely different if I was still obsessed over 5sos. And it doesn't help the fact that I forgot about this profile and haven't accessed it in years until now. So, it's best that I don't write an alternate book, as I am focusing on other fanfics, not on this profile. And frankly when I wrote this story I was in a extremely toxic friendship and this was an escape, the early 2010s was a extremely hard years for me and I basically blocked that shit out and this story. As I reread this story, this story holds some not so fond memories.

     In conclusion, this story is not going to be edited or updated or modified or given an alternate book. But I will be keeping this book up, and y'all can enjoy this cliche story for many years to come. It amazing to see how some readers, who were basically fetuses when I initially wrote this book, read this book now. Also there were no ads when I wrote this book! So thank you for reading, and commenting on this book.