Chapter 17: Breaking Belgium.

~~~~

Breaking Belgium, you know like breaking bad,do you get it....no? ok.

~~~~~~~

   " Are we there yet?"

  "Are we there yet?"

"Are we there yet"

" Ella, are we there yet?"

  "No Calum, go bother Luke." I said, I slightly pushed Calum away. Calum didn't budge, instead he just looked at me with puppy eyes. awwww!! Snap out of it. I turned my head away, stuck my lip out and said "No!" 

  " Please!!!" Calum begged.

  "Fine!" I yelled. I got shushed by the bus buddies. " What do you want?" I said, I crossed my legs.

  "Well ,do you want to play, hide an go seek!" Calum exclaimed, earning us another  round shushes.

    I looked up from admiring my rainbow socks, and nodded rapidaly. "You count." I pointed, I  got onto my feet. "start counting." I ushered Calum.

   " One." I heard Calum say. I looked around frantically. where should I hide?

  "Two." I rushed of to the kitchen and opened each cabinet open and slamming them shut, none of them are Ella apporved.

  "Three." I pattered off to the bunks. I looked around, I saw Bunks, but they were too high to get up.

  "Four." I ran into the hang out room where I saw Luke,Michael and dad.

  "Five." I ran to the front of the bus, seeing, our tour buddie driving. he knew that we were playing hide and go seek. he put me on the other side of the seat that was facing the wall , I ducked my head under. perfect hiding spot.

   "and twenty, here I come, here or not." I hear Calum shout. I held my breath as I hear him open and shut the cabinets. Then I heard him enter the lounge room.

  "Hey have you seen Ella?" I hear Calum ask.

  "No, I think I saw her head to the front." Luke said. Thanks Luke.

   " Hey tour, buddie." I see Calum's feet. oh no. "Have you seen Ella?"

  "No," I hear him said.

     "I see you Ella." I hear Calum  say.

     I lifted up my head and waved. "Hi Calum."

  "You turn, Ella." Calum yelled.

   " Ok." I said. " One, Two ,Three Four." I said "Five-,"

   "  Fuck" I hear Calum say. I stopped counting. I ran to the bunks to see Calum wedged between the shelf and broken glass. covering the floor.

      "ooooooo" I said. 

   " A little help here Ella." Calum held out his hand.

   " Nope, Im not supposed to go near glass."

   After Calum got out of the deathly trap. we arrived in Belgium. the boys kept making jokes like breaking Belgium, but I dont get it.

What does breaking Belgium mean?