Chapter 20: bonjour , bye part 1

so sorry, I haven't updated for ages!!! shcool starting soon, so you know what that means? Back-to-shcool shopping!!!! yay. then there is volleyball team tryouts starting up soon. I have been going to volleyballcamp for the rest of the summer. I have been having this illness called saddness and writers block. the only thing thats been making me happy is my  family, one friend, you know who you are and volleyball. sorry for the long authors note there will be a part 2

~Maddie

we arrived at france really early in the morning. it wasn't the best thing to be woken up at 4 in the morning because of the turbulence of the plane. I was being carried in dad's arms warping me from the cold, but for me it wasn't cold because i'm from London.  its atleast 50 and below in France right now.

    we are walking around France doing tourists stuff. Dad patted my back. I eas being set onto the ground walking. we walked abit untill Luke,Michael and Calum got swarmed by teene girls, leaving Ashton out. I held onto Ashton's hand for awhile.

    we were walking back to the venue, untill we saw chips. "Daddy!" I tugged on his hands.

"yes Ella" he said abit annoyed. I  chosen to ignore it.

"Can we get some chips?" I asked. 

"yah." he said. the boys shot him a look.

  we got chips, they were good, I don't know why France don't have ketchup. I need it for my chips. chips are even better with ketchup.

   *hour later

I woke from my daily nap. I heard some voices, I grabbed my bunny an walked torwards the voices. they were the boy's.  they don't seem to noticed.

"Why?" Luke asked. his face seemed to be filled with hurt.

"I just can't do it anymore." Dad said.

  "you have been only taking care of her for 7 months, you can't give up now." uncle cal said.

"she driving the fans away." Dad argued back.

"fuck them,then." Michael yelled.

"you know what, im her dad, your not," Ashto stood up. "so I'm thinking putting her in a orphanage." Ashton said.

"Ashton stop, your acting like a total asshole." Luke said. Ashton his eyes.

I took a deep breath , Ashton dosent want me. I felt angry and disappointed in him. I quietly snuck up to the couch and gathered the stuff I needed. food, water and a walkie talkie. I put on my coat and put a scarf on. I put my owl beanie and my shoe. I placed the scarf in my bunny. im running away.

  the boys were now at sound check. so perfect timing to sneak out. I held onto my bunny and my back. I walked out of the venue.