2

Jeon Jungkook

Jin hyung suggested that we make an alliance with silver pack. Not suggested. He literally called them to our house to discuss the alliance. We were the strongest pack and there was no way I was going to accept this alliance. An alliance would mean that my pack would lose its prestige. Alliances are only for weak packs and Jin hyung can't seem to understand that. He is lucky that he is the one who took care of me when my parents died. Else he would not be able to defy me like that. I wanted to attack silver pack but Jin hyung wants to make friends with them. This is starting to piss me off.

I went to the main hall and sat on my favorite chair. It is the place where I decide if I should execute someone or not. Being on this chair make me feel powerful. Like everything can be crushed in my hands. Not only on this chair. I feel like this everywhere I go. I love seeing the fear in the peasant's eyes when they see me in town. How they avert any eye contact, scared for their life.

I may seem very cruel but I don't kill without a reason. I kill only in case of treason or if someone violates any of my rules.

*Bang* The hall's door opened and revealed Jin hyung. "They're coming. Behave." He said breathlessly. That hyung. He talks to me like he is the alpha of this pack. Ahh seriously. I can't even get angry at him or I will not get any food for the rest of my life. I place my chin on my hand and wait impatiently,tapping my foot on the wooden floor.

I started dozing off when a strong rose smell came into my nose. I squinted my eyes and looked at the door. Silver pack entered but a brunet caught my eyes. I looked at him in his eyes. He was intriguing. His smell became stronger as soon as we made eye contact. I wanted to jump on him and make him mine at that very moment. My mate was in front of me. His face was flushed and he was panting. He had slight tears at the corner of his eyes. He stumbled like he could fall any minute. He clenched his chest. He was probably paining very much after seeing and smelling me.

Omegas are the weakest to our smell. I turned around to inform Jin hyung that I finally found my mate. Surprisingly he was also in the same state as Taehyung. A panting mess. I looked around and the only alphas present were Namjoon and Yoongi. "So it is one of them" At this point this alliance is surely happening. Both me and Jin hyung will want to have our mates with us and that is completely normal. I smirked as an idea came into my mind. I wanted to tease my mate a little bit.

I got off my chair and walked to Namjoon.

"Ask you men to go out except for you, Yoongi and that boy" I pointed to my mate.

He frowned when I pointed to the brunet but did it anyways. As soon as the men left, I took a better look at my mate. His features were outstanding. A sharp jawline, kissable lips and gorgeous eyes. I was already falling for him even though I saw him only for a few seconds. I walked towards him but Namjoon stopped me. I was impatient and now angry. No one can stop me from seeing what is mine. I growled and smirked when my mate shuddered.

" Why are you going so close to my Taehyung" Namjoon said

I frowned. His Taehyung. At least now I know his name but his Taehyung ??

I sighed and stared at Namjoon.

"Seems like we are forced to do this alliance now. Who is his mate ?" I averted the question of Namjoon and pointed to Jin hyung. We all looked at him and he just lowered his head. I examined Yoongi and Namjoon. Yoongi was poker faced and Namjoon was smirking. Look like I found out by myself.

I went to Taehyung and Namjoon went to Jin hyung. Taehyung's smell was even more intoxicating when I got nearer. He started panting even more making me horny. I pulled him closer to me and his breath hitched. I kissed the nape of his neck and sniffed his. He was trembling in my touch and whimpering. I smirked and turn around to look at Jin hyung. He was not there. Wow they're fast.

I looked at Yoongi and he gave me a knowing smile. He went outside to perhaps inform the packs about the successful alliance.

I wrapped my hands around Taehyung's small waist and snuggled my head in his neck. I loved his smell. I could eat him out at that moment itself. I pulled him closer and connected our lips.

It felt so right. I licked and bit his pink lips. As soon as he opened his mouth to breath, I inserted my tongue in his mouth. It felt heavenly good. I stopped kissing him and left kisses all along his neck. I liked his nape getting ready to mark him as mine.

To Be Continued
I am thinking of doing Namjoon and Jin POV...What do you guys think??