27

Jeon Jungkook

     I felt my body tensing up in increasing anger. Only the mention of my uncle is enough to piss me off. The three omegas in the room seem to be shifting uncomfortably in their seats as my aura completely changes.

"Jiyong is not back for any reason I assure you guys." I spat, clenching my jaw, my hands forming a fist.

"If he is back then I am sure he is well prepared and he is for sure teaming up with the rogues." I frown, working my mind out to find the best possible solution for this problem.

Remember, remember. This method always worked. I made myself believe that I already had a solution in the depth of my brain and all I needed to do was remembering it instead of lamenting on my problem.

What is he going to be doing if he's back ? Does he want power ? Revenge ? He knows I'm stronger than him.

Nothing. This would have been easier if I knew what Jiyong's plan was. The best we could do is be protected against his future attacks.

"Namjoon tell the whole pack to assemble in one hour. Not a single one of them should be missing." I push my chair back in frustration leaving the meeting room, Taehyung following me closely.

I really need Taehyung right now. Calming me up might help me become more efficient and find a solution way quicker. I wait for him to enter our room before I yank him towards me, locking the door behind us.

I push him towards the door, trapping him in between my hands. His eyes widens, adding to his natural cuteness and beauty as he is shocked by my actions. It's not everyday that I intiate so much skinship.

I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck, his scent filling up my nose. This is the most relaxing thing ever. My heart rate seems to decrease from the frenzy beat rate before. I let my hands roam on his body; his thin waist, thick butt and thighs, mate mark and smooth skin.

"Are you okay Kookie ?" He questions cupping my face onto his warm hands and staring into my eyes. I nod reluctantly. I don't even know if I need to be okay or not. My abusive uncle was supposed to be dead, murdered by me as my inner wolf took complete control of me.

I do not even want to remember that day or more likely, I can't.  Jiyong spat such hurtful, provoking, angering and depressing words to me that my wolf needed something to hurt, somebody to kill.

I still remember vividly his body, drenched in blood, limbs shred into pieces and face destroyed. He should have been dead. He needs to be dead. He is the cause why my parents fucking died all because he wanted so power.

I feel a vein popping in my neck and my hands going into fists. My breathing rate increases and my eyes are starting to ache. My alpha wolf is thirsting for blood again.

I hug Taehyung tighter as he also wraps his arms around my neck to calm me down. A little more and I would have lost control again.

"Hey calm down. Everything is going to be fine. Your uncle is not that strong Kook." Taehyung pats my back, his eyes full with worry. He pecks my lips then my forehead and my cheeks.

"When all of this happened 10 years ago, you were alone Jungkook but now you have the 5 of us protecting you so don't worry." Taehyung smiles, his aura radiating warmth and love to me.