30

Jeon Jungkook

I groan as I make my way around the kitchen counter, pouring myself some water into a glass. Taehyung was not in my room when I woke up and I figured out that he would be around the pack house with some of the boys.

"What is wrong Henry ? Come to mommy,I'll help you." I glance around, seeing a group of wolves around a small pup. The small boy was crying and hiccuping. He was trying to say something and nobody could understand him. If Taehyung was not wandering around he would have comforted the little pup.

"What's going on ?" I questioned. They stopped in their soothing talks and looked up to me. The little boy only seemed to cry more as he saw me. He put his two hands forward, running towards me and hugging my thigh. I quirked my brow and looked a his mother confusingly.

"I-I am s-sorry a-al-pha" whimpered the little boy next to my leg. I got onto my knees, cupping the boy's face onto my hands and wiped his tears. He sniffed, wrapping his hand around my neck and hugged me.

"I c-couldn't p-protect Taehyungie hyung" My eyes widened but I chuckled. The kid was joking for sure. What did he mean he could not protect Taehyung. I pat his back, encouraging him to speak up and make my worry vanish. I did not want to overreact in front of a six year old kid.

"A man came and took him away" The boy continued, his hand gripping on the back of my shirt. I bit my lips and tried to calm myself. Maybe that man was just Namjoon or someone else and the pup got scared. Namjoon even scares me when he destroys things.

"Who was the man ? Did you see him ? Can you describe him for me ?" I asked, picking up the pup and sitting down on the couch, placing him on my lap. I tried my best to comfort him and make him stop crying.

"He said his name was Jiyong and h-he left a paper outside" The pup answered and my eyes widened, immediately running outside. I searched the entire lawn for the paper the pup was talking about. I shifted to my wolf form, trying to search for Taehyung's smell and I found a dirty yellow paper. I picked it up and read it's contents, teeth gritting together.

"You know very well what is happening Jungkook. Follow Taehyung's smell and you will find us. Come alone. If not, you will lose your dearest love."

I growled at the message, my legs starting to move without my permission. I had to save my mate. I ran as fast as I could, the branches and leaves colliding on my body and hurting me tremendously on the way. I had to keep on going. Taehyung was perhaps in a greater pain than me. Just the thought of Jiyong doing something to Taehyung pissed me off. I had to keep going.

I stopped in front of an old, factory-like building. I diminished my speed. I was not dumb, this was probably a trap and I had to be smart about it even if I was alone. I needed to have a plan to get out of there once I was in.

I circle around the factory, trying to find another way except for the main door. I sniffed around only to find a small door which was hidden under some leaves. There was a faint usual scent coming from it which I assumed to be Taehyung's. Maybe they locked him down there.

I transformed back to my human form, taking deep breaths before opening the door only to be found in pitch black. Only one light was shining through the room. I went down he fragile staircases, trying to adjust my sight to the sudden change in light intensity.

Taehyung's scent hit me and I went down the stairs even faster. My heart dropped at the sight in front of me. A chair with some rope cut surrounding it. And then, I saw blood. Blood all around the chair. Blood which I knew was Taehyung's. I knew I was slowly starting to lose my common sense. Jiyong was going to be dead.

"Are you searching for Taehyung?" A voice came from behind me. I immediately recognized it. I despised it so much I wanted to puke at the sound of it. Jiyong was going to pay for hurting Taehyung. I could feel my blood boiling in anger. No one hurts my mate and gets away with it.

"You're too late. He's dead." I snapped, my whole vision going red.

To Be Continued
:) don't kill me I'm innocent
💜

To Be Continued :) don't kill me I'm innocent💜

First chapter is out guys !!!! Please read it and let me know what you thinkI am so nervous about this book

Please read it and let me know what you think
I am so nervous about this book....