22

Jeon Jungkook

I quickly rush to my room, realizing that Taehyung was going to be awfully angry at me for not pushing Minki away. But there's nothing I can do. Minki just got here after a traumatizing event and he may be in need of a person to comfort him.

But that person will obviously not be me. If Taehyung does not like Minki then I should stay away from him. After all, I am finally mated to Tae after so much struggles and I won't let a simple omega like him tear us apart.

I open my room, finding it dimly lit with a table lamp next to our bed. I hesitatingly enter the suspicious room, closing the door and locking it behind me. I smirk when I see Taehyung, sensually dressed up in a dark blue lingerie all for me.

The transparent fabric made his pink buds visible and the lace panties make his ass look so perky. With hooded eyes, He slowly and seducingly approches me, his hips swaying. His hair was messy and the little make up he applied made his lips even more rosy and appetizing.

He wraps his hands around my neck staring at me with pure defiance. My hands travel to his small waist, my palm large enough to hold it completely. He tilts his head slightly, adding to his attractiveness.

"What's the occasion ?" I question, burying my face the crook of his neck, taking in his enticing smell. He giggle cutely -ticklish. Being cute is very rare for him. He never acts cute and let people see his adorable side. I cannot help but also let a smile creep into my lips as his giggles contaminate me.

"You should not be giggling so innocently dressed like that baby." I spank his ass, loving how he yelps and whines in pleasure. He pushes me on bed and I am surprised he is strong enough to make me fall.

He straddles my hips and grinds on my clothed crotch. I grunt, his ass applying too much friction to my dick. His long, beautiful fingers travel to my belt as he slowly unbuckles it while looking straight at me.

"I am in control today baby." He pronounces, making me quirk a brow. Before I could refute, he took all of my dick inside of his mouth, not choking at all. I groan and try to grab his hair and mouthfuck him but instead, Taehyung pull away with a pop.

He smile and bends to kiss me on lips. His holy lips wanders from my lips to my jawline as he leaves hickies all
over my chaste neck. My eyes widens as I feel his fangs bury themselves slightly on my neck.

I choke Taehyung, pulling his face away from my neck and suppress him by hovering above him. My jaws tighten, pissed off at Taehyung. As much as I love him, I am an alpha and him marking me won't prove anything.

"What do you think you are doing Kim Taehyung." I grumble, my hands tightening around his honey dipped skinned throat. He defies me, placing his hand on mine and pushing me away from his body.

"If you can mark me them I can too." He rasps, his eyes turning garnet red from anger. I take a deep breath to try and calm myself down. He does not even have any reason to mark me. I already agreed to being submissive in front of his pack members.

And trust me that's a big deal. Me the strongest alpha of all this kingdom being submissive to Kim Taehyung. I accepted all of that for his sake and now he's just going overboard.

"Why are you even doing this ?! You don't even want to mark me I know it !" I grab his chin, making him look straight at me so he won't be able to lie.

"What do you know ?" He argues, tears brimming his beautiful eyes. There is something really wrong here.

"Look at me and tell me what's wrong Tae." I say in a calmer and more soothing voice. I peck his forehead and lifts his body into a hug.

"Nothing." He childishly answers pissing me off. He promised completely submission when we're alone.

"Kim Taehyung you better answer me." I order, my alpha wolf taking control of me. Taehyung whimpers and nods rapidly, his omega self hitting him suddenly.

"I don't l-like Minki" He mumbles almost incoherently and hides his face in between his hands looking like a shy girl confessing for the first time. I chuckle at his behavior and fall in love with him once more.

"Minki now have the hut outside our house so he won't be coming in between us anymore. Moreover I love you and only you Kim Taehyung and you are well aware of it." I peck his lips as he smiles mischievously.

"No I don't." He sticks his tongue out and giggles.

"I love you too Jungkook." His hands connect to my neck and our lips join each other. His hand travels to my crotch, caressing it roughly. He gives it a few more pumps before stopping completely.

"Well now that I have what I wanted I'm gonna change." He grins even more, staring at my hard cock waiting for some relief. I quirk a brow and hold him tightly so he won't be able to go.

"You are not going anywhere until I am done with you." He pouts disapprovingly and teasingly while pushing my torso in hope that I would let him go.

"You know what Tae ?" I question, pushing his body on the soft mattress, hovering above him. Holding his hands above his head with one hand and ripping his panties off with the other, I continue.

"If you want to behave like a brat then I'll treat you like one." I rasp out and thrust hard and rough inside of him. His back arches, fingers curling at the sudden rush of pleasure.

Without giving him any time to adjust, I start moving as fast as I can, messing his insides up. His moans becomes louder and louder, back arching more and more to maximize skinship.

My hands travel to his hair, pulling his head down to expose his neck to me. I bang into him even harder making it difficult for him to even breathe.

"T-too muc-much" he stutters as I hit on his prostrate violently, his cheeks tinted pink and bangs stuck to his forehead. His legs wrap onto my waist, mouth wide open and eyes half filled with tears.

He release in between of our bodies but I am not even close to my high yet. I sit up, pulling his body up with me, never stopping the thrusts.

"A-aaah" He moans louder as I play with his nipple with one hand and stroke him with the other. His hole gets even tighter, his natural lube overflowing.

His hands grips on my shoulders as he starts moving up and down to meet with my thrusts. I slap his quivering inner thighs a few times, making him hum in pleasure.

I grunt, my own orgasm approaching. I hover above Taehyung again and snap my hips faster to achieve my orgasm. My omega comes once more, his hole clenching slightly after the high.

"C-cum inside of me alpha F-fill me with y-your p-pups" he whines and clenches more around me, making me release my seeds inside of him. He shiver at the feel of my cum in him.

I try to pull out form Taehyung but he lets out a loud complain and hugs me as we are, my dick still buried deeply inside of him.

"I want to stay like this and smell like you. I want my pack members to know I am yours." He whispers before closing his eyes and falling into dreamland.

To Be Continued
Hello 👋🏻
Any comments on the smut ??
Thanks for reading 💜