31

Sorry for the late update. I was going to discontinue this book but decided against it. Some of you guys spent time reading this so the least I can do is end the story :)

Kim Taehyung

After Jiyong left him in the pitch black room, Taehyung already had a plan in his mind. He had seen a table with a metal tray he assumed would contain medical instruments.

The place he was in was probably used as a human organ trafficking spot before. Having stayed in the room for a few hours, Taehyung had now noticed the stains of blood and shelves filled with vials which he assumed to be acids.

He bit his lips, concentrating all of his energy in the lower half of his body and moved the chair towards the wooden table. The chair made a loud creak and Taehyung cursed at it in his head. The men could maybe hear him.

He saw an old rag lying on the floor. It was probably the one they had used to drug him and make him fall asleep. Taehyung stretched out his feet, pulled the rag towards him and made it onto a pile. He then lifted the chair onto it and the creak of the chair was now muffled.

Instead of lifting the chair each time with his leg strength, he found out that the rag made the chair slip easily on the ground. So, he simply sweep the chair towards the table, turned his chair around and grabbed one of the scalpels lying in the metal tray.

Taehyung moved the scalpel as quick as he could. He could feel it cutting to both the rope and his hands but he was so desperate to get out that he ignored it. The cuts made the rope loosen up a little bit and Taehyung simply shook it off as hard as he could.

His fingers and wrists were hurting so much from the deep cuts. Blood was all over his palm but he still continued. He had to get out of here. If not for him, then for his child.

Taehyung started to get nervous as he saw his own blood covering the floor he was standing on. He closed his eyes, taking deep breaths and got rid of all the ropes which were still on his legs.

His head started to feel fuzzy and heavy. He had to get out before he fainted right on spot. Taehyung went to the shelves which contained a lot of vial hoping to find something to hide he scent. He grinned when he find a bottle of an ester and drenched himself in it.

Now, he could run away safely. He went up the eerie stairs inside the room, his heart beating faster than ever. When he finally stood in front of the door, he opened it warily.

"How can there be no guards here." He mumbles to himself and quietly got out. He quickly dashed towards the forest hoping no one had seen him.

Taehyung ran and ran. He could not afford to stop right now even if his hands and feet were gushing blood. His body was way too weak to transform to his wolf form. He gasped, groaned and whimpered as he ran more, he was running for his life.

The men who kidnapped him must have by now realized that he was missing. It would not take long for them to come for him. He had to find Jungkook before the men found him. This was no longer something he could decide. It was more of a game of fate.

He stumbled on a large rock and fell onto his knees, tears brimming his eyes. Placing his palms on the ground, he tried to get up but his feet bucked and he fell again. He had no energy left and he could see dark spots all around. His ears were buzzing and he knew he could not- should not get up.

He laid his body down on the lawn. Taehyung did not want to hurt his baby anymore than he probably did.

"Taehyung ?! Taehyung !!" He heard someone yell but he could not figure out who it was. He could not even open his eyes. Next thing he knew, he had fainted.

To Be Continued
Next chapter coming in 10 seconds.
I changed chapters cause I needed to change the pov.