32

Warning: Depiction of violence.

Jeon Jungkook

"You're too late. He's dead." I snapped, my whole vision going red. I launched at Jiyong but suddenly two other wolves came in front of me, shielding him. I growled, lifting their bodies and throwing it to the wall.

Jiyong's eyes widened as he saw two of his wolves dead. I approached him slowly, my wolf clawing at the surface, asking me to kill him and just end his pathetic life. But I couldn't just kill him. He had to be tortured first.

A scent is caught in my nose before I can hurt him further, I am surrounded by his 'pack' and he smirked at that.

"Not so cocky anymore are you ?" Jiyong grinned making me scoff. I took a few steps back, a smirk adoring my lips as I waited. It had been long since I last fought a whole entire pack.

"Come on. I'm waiting. A lone wolf against 50 wolves. Should be easy for you guys right ?" I smiled. The wolves scoffed and some growled, quickly attacking me. I managed to dodge every single one of them.

My wolf instinct was now taking over me. I kicked one in the guts while bending down to dodge a punch. Seconds after, ten of the wolves are already lying on the ground whimpering and groaning.

The rest of them backed away, visibly afraid of me.
"Oh come on don't be scared. Let's play together." I said, a psychotic glint visible on my eyes. I could sense their fear and nervousness all around.

"Your pack is just like you Jiyong," I started, grabbing one of the wolves by his hair and flitting him to the wall. A loud crack was heard as his neck snapped in two.

"Weak, pathetic and they can't even fight a lone wolf." I glanced around, looking at all of them. They were all way too old to even beat me. Old, fat men driven by greed and will for power.

"I give you guys two options. Leave or get killed." As soon as the sentence leave my lips, they all scurried out of the basement, pushing each other as they did so. "Truly pathetic."

"Now you. Tell me where the fuck is my mate." I asked Jiyong, restraining a growl from leaving my throat. He gulped and turned around, trying to get out of the basement too.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pulling him back towards me. "Not so cocky anymore right?" I mocked him, repeating his previous words.

"Now answer me." I ordered, my hands finding place on his neck and tightening them around it. He flails around in my hands, trying to get out of my hold but my grip only tightened.

"I don't know, I really don't!" He cried out, tears brimming his eyes. I scoffed, letting his body falling onto the ground, kicking him in his ribs.

"Don't be dumb. You took him away from me. How can you not know !" I yelled, kicking him again making him groan loudly in pain.

"He ran away ! He's not with us, we did not kill him he just ran away." I lifted my brows, bending down to the same level as my idiotic uncle. I glared at him and he let out a desperate whimper.

"I don't believe you." I got up, kicking him again only to make him cry out again.
"Please please please I am not lying please believe me." He begged, getting on his knees in front of me.

"Jungkook." I heard someone call from behind me and I turned around to find Namjoon. "Jiyong is saying the truth. We found Taehyung in the woods, Hoseok and Yoongi took him back." Namjoon informed, his facial expressions distorting as he looked around the room.

"Good." I smiled at Namjoon, not showing that I felt so relieved in front of Jiyong. I grabbed the man by his hair, ripping his head away from his neck. A feeling of satisfaction rushed through me as I saw his head lying away from the rest of his body.

"Now we're sure he won't come back. Let's go Namjoon."

I walked back into the pack house at the crack of dawn. Taehyung was lying down on our bed, the sun rays making him tanned skin glow and look as handsome as ever. I sat beside him, pushing the strands of hair which were on his face away and kissing his forehead.

His eyes slowly opened, his long eyelashes fluttering and his pink lips in a cute pout. I took the sign and joined our lips together, enjoying the softness of them as they entangled against one another.

Taehyung moaned, biting my lips as a gesture to stop. We pulled away, staring into each other's eyes and enjoying our company. "How did I get back here ?" Taehyung asked in the softest voice ever, his eyes analyzing our room.

"Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi found you in the middle of the woods. I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier baby." I apologized, hiding my face in the crook of his neck and inhaling his delicious scent.

"It's okay. What about Jiyong ?" He asked, his soft hands caressing my raven hair and playing with it. "He's dead. I killed him." Taehyung gasped, pulling away from me and cupping my face with his palms.

"Before you say anything Tae, I had to do it. He tried to mess with my family and I don't condone that." I stated, trying to make my point come across.

"Family ?" Taehyung whispered in small voice, a smile adoring his lips. I could feel his heart beating faster at the mention of it.

"Yes, family. Me, you, our pup and the rest of the boys." I mumbled out, kissing Taehyung's cheekbones as his smile widened. He caressed my face and my heart sunk as I saw bandages around his wrist.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung confessed, making my heart flutter. I grinned widely, taking his hand on mine.

"I love you too Taehyung. And you too little pup." I smiled, kissing Taehyung's protruding belly and his bandaged wrists.

The End
Welp hope you guys enjoyed :)
I'm not good with endings, if you read my other book you would see I just can't end a book.