13

Min Yoongi

I walk down the hallways of the Jeon mansion tired as hell. Seriously what am I even doing here ?? This place is annoying. I should be at home doing my paper works instead of watching those piece of shit mating. The pact between our three packs were already done.

If only the alpha of White Wolf pack came earlier I would be home by now. All packs decided to do a peace treaty to avoid any accidents like the Blackfire and Silver pack. But I couldn't care less. Whether they are at war or are friends I do not care.

I did not even want to become alpha so I fulfill the duties against my will. And when someone forces me to do something I do not try my best . Like any other person I guess. I stomp to the kitchen unbelievably hungry since 2 hours.

I keep smelling two different sweet and yummy scents. A mixture of flowers and strawberries. And of course I was too lazy to wake up and search for it as it came from the other side of the mansion. For some reasons as I keep walking the flower smell dominated the hallway.

I fastened my pace, almost running until I bump onto a man at a corner. As soon as we make eye contact I grab him by his collar and start kissing him. My inner wolf kept screaming 'Mate' and howled in pleasure when our lips connected.

My heart beat increased so much for the first time in my life and I deepened the kiss. I bite onto his lips but surprisingly he does not gasp like any one would. I pull away from him and take a good look at his features.

He had pink and grey hair. His lips were into a thin line and his whole face was lighting up when he was smiling. But his aura...He was not an omega or a beta...he was an alpha. My eyes widened at the sudden realization.

He chuckles and turn us over so that I am the one against the wall. He traps me in between his arms and caresses my cheeks.

"I am not going to let you dominate me Alpha." I simply smirk at his words and wrap my hands around his waist and pull him closer to me.

"In your dreams. Puppy." I mock and he smashes his lips aggressively against mine. He opens his mouth and I let my tongue slide in. Our tongues aggressively fight for dominance but none of us win. Until I shock him by spreading his ass cheeks and he moans he pleasure.

"Are you really an alpha babe. I think you just came from me doing that to you." I smugly said to him. He growls irritated from being dominated. Any alpha would. I simply continue playing to play with his ass cheeks to show him that I am more dominant than him.

I know that I am a tad bit more dominant and he knows that too. But he won't accept it.

"I'm Jung Hoseok. And you cutie pie ??"

"I'm Yoongi. And I don't think you'll call me cutie pie when I'll wreck your ass." I yank his collar and kiss his addictive lips once again.

I pull away from him and jerk my head to the end of the hallway when another mesmerizing smell hits my nostrils.

"How is this possible" I whisper to myself. I am feeling the exact same mate attraction that I am feeling with Hoseok with that other pink haired man. I glance at Hoseok and he seems to be only a little bit affected. I groan as I start feeling extremely horny.

What the hell is happening right now.

To Be Continued.
Thanks for reading 💕
You guys will understand this better next chapter 💕💕💜