24

Kim Taehyung

"We both know it's a trap Jungkook and it's not your responsibility to save those who are not from your pack." I argue with my mate as soon as the others left. Mark and Sungwoo, the two members who were kidnapped from our pack were found a few hours after, badly beaten up in the woods.

They could not remember anything about their kidnapping. Apparently, they were kidnapped in their sleep or maybe even drugged to deepen their unconsciousness. Next thing they knew, they were in a sort of van, blindfolded and then beaten.

Their abductors simply threw them back into the forest after that. So, they could not even catch a glimpse of the man and they know nothing about the other omegas. Without any doubt, Jungkook was more than furious after that.

The kidnappers were really trying to provoke him. They took members of his pack away, treated them like animals and then threw them like trash. Jungkook has all of the reasons in the world to be more than angry.

"You know I am not trying to save those omegas. I just want to get to that asshole behind all of that and show him his place Tae." He responds, ruffling his hair while searching for hints about those men.

"And that's what you are doing wrong Jungkook. I am worried for your safety. What if the man is stronger than we thought he would be ?" Jungkook glances at me, a little guilty but, I know he is not going to let go of his idea.

"Then how about I find out who he is and take revenge in the most secure way possible ?" He tries his best to make me happy but that does not make any sense.

"How are you going to do that ? Jungkook, what you want is not revenge for these omegas. You want to show that person you are the strongest one here and don't even try to deny it." He places his head on his palm, staring at me intently.

"I am the strongest one here and I don't need to show it to anyone. However, I have an idea of who that person might be and I should find him as soon as possible." His eyes are hooded with pure anger. It was as if that man did something really bad to him.

"Who is that person ?" I ask, making my way to sit next to him, not breaking eye contact. He sighs and nod his head negatively.

"I can't tell you that. I am probably being more than delusional right now but I just want to make sure he is the one I am thinking about." Ok. I am not at all following whatever he is saying right now.

"How about I help you ?" I question while playing with his soft brown hair. He leans in into my touch and places his hand on my thigh. He seems to relax a little bit.

"I am simply worried he will hurt you Tae." He kisses my forehead and pulls me up onto his lap. His hand goes under my shirt, caressing my bare skin. He turns me around so we are face to face and connect our lips together.

I wrap my hands around his neck, small moans leaving my mouth each time he sucks on my soft lip. His palm grazes on my crotch making whimper from sensivity. He kisses my earlobe, staring at me after.

"I now realize that I didn't take care of my cute baby this morning." He smirks as I feel my cheeks burn up with embarrassment. His hands unbuckle my belt, his smirk still plastered on his thin lips.