15

Park Jimin

A lot was going on in my mind. As to why my mate also has one other mate and why I am not bonded to both of them instead of just one of them.

I was feeling dominated. I had two alphas, reeking of dominance surrounding me in their suffocating, strong pheromones. Who would have guessed that the Yoongi I wanted to meet since so long would be my mate. They both look so sexy, a thin film of sweat covering both of them and I am a moaning mess under them.

Having one alpha around me makes me want to submit myself but now two. I was weak out of submissiveness and pleasure. Our naked skins and bodies were against each other and the contact made me have butterflies in my stomach.

I jolt when Yoongi starts teasing my rim. I was already wet from their dominance and them kissing me. He suddenly enters me with two of his long and slender fingers, fingering me and hitting my good and sensitive spot each and every time.

I beg for him to touch me more by moaning to try to turn him on and make both of them fuck me as quick as possible. I moan even more, feeling rapturous when Yoongi digs his fangs in the crook of my neck and then feel euphoric when Hoseok marks me in his turn.

A rush of adrenaline flow in my blood as I see Yoongi mark Hoseok right on front of me. That's not fair !! Yoongi is the only one without a mark. I pull him towards me and straddle his lap, confidence rushing to me unexpectedly, and try to mark him.

He chokes me as soon as my lips approach his neck and I moan in pain and shudder. Yoongi glances at Hoseok above my shoulder. Yoongi grabs both of my hands and lock them together with only one hand. He leaves hickeys around the mate mark on my neck and I arch my back when I feel something wet entering me.

I head falls on Yoongi's broad chest and I feel large and warm arms stretching my butt cheeks. Hoseok was eating me out, his tongue twirling inside of me, making me moan out of pure and ecstatic pleasure.

Yoongi lets go of my hands and I grip on him, scratching his pale white skin while Hoseok tongue fucks me. My mint haired alpha starts sucking on my already hard nipples and jerking me off making me tremble from overstimulation.

Yoongi suddenly gets onto his knees and starts jerking off in front of me and Hoseok fingers me and scissors me again, letting his other hand wander all over my naked body.

"Suck." Yoongi said dominance reeking in his deep and raspy voice. I grab his length, my hands looking small compared to it and give it kitten licks. I take him entirely inside of my mouth and slowly bob my head.

I glance up to see Yoongi and Hoseok kissing. The view makes me hard instead of jealous. My behavior is strange how can I be so turned on from seeing them kissing.

"Your mouth stopped. Do it properly." Yoongi whispered in a raspy voice, cutting my train of thoughts. He grabs my head and mouth fucks me. Good thing I do not have a gag reflex. My nails dig onto his thighs. Yoongi mumbles a good boy to me and continue mouth fucking me.

I send vibrations to his dick while moaning as Hoseok suddenly and roughly thrusts inside of me. My eyes widened and I feel Yoongi's pulling on my hair again, making me suck him again.

"Ha-So tight." Hoseok spat and spanks my ass. He pounds in me roughly going deep inside of me and making Yoongi's cock go deeper in my throat. Saliva flows down my mouth as they both move at an animalistic pace.

Yoongi comes deep inside of my throat and Hoseok inside of me and I follow them, cumming in long  white strings. I slump my body on Yooogi, exhausted.

"We're not done yet baby." Yoongi says and pushes me onto the bed. I frown at his words and get up to save my poor abused ass only to be pushed back to bed. I struggle out of his hands but Hoseok also secures me in his hands.

"Let's tie him up." Hoseok got up from bed and brought back a silk tie and gave it to Yoongi. I felt my hands being restricted by the smooth blue fabric and tied onto the bed. Yoongi stroke my chest to my belly with his thin fingers and Hoseok was caressing my inner thighs.

"A-ah s-stop n-n-no" I moaned out when Yoongi suddenly penetrated me and started moving at a quick pace. Hoseok was kissing me, his tongue twirling along with mine and sucking on it.

I was suddenly lifted and Hoseok lied under me. I confusedly glanced at both of them, trying to know what they were thinking about. I gasp when both of them enter, filling me to the brim.

They both thrust deep inside of me, each of them taking turns to hit my prostate. I roll my hips to meet up with their pounding and heighten our pleasure.

They both stop thrusting and untied my hands, sitting on the bed instead of lying down.

"Ride us baby." Hoseok ordered and Yoongi spanked my ass as a sign that I should start fuck myself on them. I bounce on their length and enjoys the deep groans Yoongi and Hoseok were making. Hoseok lock my arms together and force me to arch my back while Yoongi pulls harsly on my hair.

They both ram their hips up fast while tearing the skin on my waist. I let a high pitch cry when I cum and tighten around them. My alphas cum inside of me once more and I feel their cum overflowing down my thighs.

Yoongi got off bed, put on his boxers and ask Hoseok something. I was too tired to understand what they were talking about. He comes back with a cup of water and some painkillers and give them to Hoseok. I stare at then through half lidded eyes, sleepy.

"You ass is going to hurt if you don't drink this." Hoseok says and gestures me to drink it. Seeing that I don't respond, he drinks some water up and takes the medicine. He then slowly approaches me and feed me the medicine through a french kiss.

"That was unnecessary but sexy." I said and fell asleep immediately.

To Be Continued
Thanks for reading 💕💜
And thanks for 5k 💕😍💕💜✨