2

After lunch the two omegas and two alphas made their way to their class. Louis is sitting next to Niall, who is sitting next to Zayn, who is sitting next to Harry. On Louis other side is a window so the brown haired omega looks outside rather than listening to the teacher who started to explain what will happen today.

"Today we are going, well, I am going to build pairs. Alpha and omega. Those pairs are fixed, so no switching partners." the alpha teacher explains. "For the first class today you will just get to know your partner. Tomorrow we will start with the first task."

Then the teacher starts to call out names, Louis is still not listening at all so he doesn't react as the teacher calls his name.

"Louis William Tomlinson!" a dark voice rings through everyones ears. All omegas bow their head, but Louis only flinches and turns to look at the teacher. He is standing in front of the omega and is surprised that he didn't even whimper at the alpha's voice. That is a first for everyone here.

"That's my name." Louis says bored. That makes the teacher even more confused. Doesn't this omega have manners?

"It seems that the outside world is more interesting to you than my class?" Louis bites his lip, as if he is thinking hard.

"Yea, honestly it is." Louis smiles cheekily at the teacher, who is now looking angry.

"Fine. If you think you don't have to treat alphas, especially teachers, with respect..." the teacher starts. "Styles, he is yours." With this the teacher goes back infront of the class, looking as if he just won some gangster rap battle.

As Louis turns to Niall, he sees that the other omega looks worried at him.

"Who is Styles?" the brown haired omega asks his irish friend.

But instead of Niall answering, Harry leans forward. "Hi, Harry Styles." He holds his hand towards Louis, who just looks annoyed at the alpha.

Great! A whole year, every day with this cocky alpha? Great! Bloody amazing.

-

The teacher allowed the class to leave the class room, but said to stay on school property. So Louis follows Harry reluctantly outside.

"I would say the tree behind the school is a good place." the alpha claims while walking around the said building. "You wanna start telling me about yourself?" Louis snorts.

"Why should I start, huh?" he asks, crossing his arm. Every other omega would have started to tell the alpha their whole life story, not Louis. Louis can't see the amused look on Harrys face.

The new omega turns around the last corner and runs into Harry. The latter stopped to wait for the omega, now he has his hands on Louis' back to prevent him from falling.

"Careful there." Harry says with a smirk.

Louis starts growling and pushs the taller wolf away. "Don't fucking touch me." he growls and starts to walk to the big oak tree.

He sits down, leaning against the rough bark, his school bag next to him. Harry sits down next to the omega, biting his lip. What a good start, innit?

The alpha sighs. "I'm Harry, 17 years old. I have an older sister, Gemma, and parents who are strict, but not too strict. Zayn is my best friend. We know each other since we were pups. My sister left for uni, means I'm alone with my parents. Even though they love me, and I love them, they can be really annoying and embarrassing, but who's parents aren't?" That actually brings a honest smile to Louis' lips, what makes Harry smile as well. "What about you?"

Now Louis sighs, looking ahead. "Mom's mated to Zayns dad a few month ago. We had to leave my four sisters, Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe, with my dad, because Zayns dad apparently doesn't like to have daughters." Louis hates this. He asked so many times why Yasar doesn't want the girls, or at least two or three of them, but no answer.