3

"Hey honey." Jay enters her sons room, who is laying on his bed, face in the pillow. The female omega sits down next to the male omega, putting a hand on his back.

"I told him about the girls, mom." Louis mumbles into the pillow. "I told him that I miss them and that I hate to be away from them." He sits up and looks at his mom. "Why did I do that? I don't even know him, nor like him."

Jay sighs and pulls Louis in a hug. "Maybe you trust him. Not because you know him, but because you feel it deep inside that you can. Your wolf trusts him." Louis frowns at his mom before shaking his head, but he also doesn't know what to say.

Why should his wolf trust Harry? Maybe it's just the omega-alpha thing?

"He told me you are partners in submission/dominance. I think he is a nice alpha. Try and give him a chance, alright dear?" Louis groans and falls back onto his bed.

"Maybe." he mumbles, already decided he won't cave in.

Jay breaths deeply and gets up. "Niall and Harry stay for dinner. Please come down at six." Louis holds up his thumb that shows his mom he acknowledged her words. "And Lou" she starts before closing the door. "Your wolf is still an omega. He needs and wants someone who takes care of him. You need someone who takes care of you." Before Louis can complain the door is shut.

-

Exactly at six pm Louis walks down the stairs. He changed into grey sweatpants and a black hoodie with a white wolf on it. It was a present from Lottie, his oldest sister.

"Hello Louis, how was your day?" Yasar asks as the omega sits down at his usual chair. Zayn, Niall and Harry aren't here yet, but Louis knows that Zayn is always late.

"It was fine. A typical first day." Louis answers as he starts to put some lasagna on his plate.

"Wait for the others, Louis." the alpha says, what brings the omega to roll his eyes. Yasar doesn't appreciate Louis acting like that, but he accepted it reluctantly. He knows why he acts like that towards alphas and he understands. Zayn doesn't know and Louis doesn't plan on changing that.

"Sorry for the wait. Had to finish the game." Louis snorts at Zayns excuse. He is always playing some video game.

"Don't snort, that's not nice." Zayn says, ruffling through Louis brown hair as he sits down next to him across from his dad. Louis sits across from his mom. Between Jay and Louis is Harry, between Yasar and Zayn is Niall.

Louis growls at Zayn, what just makes Zayn smile. Yes, they act like real siblings.

"Boys, please." Yasar says in a warning voice, so Zayn and Louis shut up.

Jay stands up and starts giving the alphas some lasagna and Niall last. Louis already started eating and got an disapproving look from Zayns dad, but he doesn't care.

-

They ate in silence and all ate up. Yasar already left, having some business to do. Zayn decides to break the silence as Louis drinks some water.

"Why did you never tell me about your sisters?" The omega freezes before putting his glass down, staring at the table.

"Zayn, don't." Harry says, but Zayn chooses to ignore his friend.

"No, I'm curious. I knew you have sisters, but how comes you never talk about them?" Louis makes his hand into fists, knuckles turning white. "I would love to hear about them. Or do you not miss or love them?"

That's enough for Louis. He jumps up, letting the chair fall to the ground. The blue eyes glare at the raven haired alpha, before glaring at Harry.