12

Louis groans as he reaches for his phone. It is the middle of the night and someone just doesn't stop calling him. As it rang first, he looked who it is, thinking it might've been his sister again, but it is an unknown number.

Now the omega has enough so he takes the phone and accepts the call. "Who the fucking hell do you think you are? And what the fuck is so bloody important to call me millions of times in the middle of the fucking night?!"

The person that called Louis tsks three times. "Is that how you greet your alpha?" Louis' brain needs a moment to register the familiar voice. He shoots up, eyes wide and hangs up as he realises who it is.

The omega stares at the device as it starts ringing once again. He declines the call, texting the person to 'fuck off !' and blocks the number. In an instant he gets out of bed. No way is he able to sleep after that call.

For a moment he stares at his now silent phone, contemplating if he should call his mom, but with a shake of his head he throws that thought away.

He gets up and puts on the jumper Harry gave him. Louis sleeps only in sweatpants so the jumper got banned to the desk.

After pulling the grey jumper over his head he walks out of the room. He decides to go down into the kitchen.

-

"Why are you up?" Louis jumps at the voice, nearly throwing the cup of tea he has in his hand on the wall. Instead he grabs the jumper over his heart.

"Fuck! Don't sneak up on me like that." he says glaring at Harry, but not meaning it 100%.

"Sorry." Harry says stepping into the kitchen and getting a cup and tea for himself.

"Water should be hot." Louis says, pointing at the water boiler he just used.

"Thanks." Harry pours some water in his cup before making his way to sit across from Louis. "So why are you up?"

Louis shrugs. As if he is going to tell Harry what happened. Never!

"Just... Couldn't sleep." he lies, not looking at the alpha sitting across from him.

"That's a lie, but it's fine." Harry claims making Louis look up with a frown.

Harry knows Louis lied, but he is not pressuring him in telling the truth. Why? Every other alpha would be furious if they know an omega lied to them.

"What?" Louis asks not believing that Harry isn't yelling and demanding him to spit the truth.

Instead Harry shrugs, sipping on his hot tea. "It's your decision to make if you tell me or not." Louis looks still surprised at Harry, who smiles at him. "If I would demand you to tell me, you would just yell at me, flip me the bird and leave."

The omega feels his cheeks heat up a little, because that's what he would do. So he stares at the cup in his hands instead.

Louis sips on his tea before he clears his throat and looks back up. Louis Tomlinson isn't shy to to talk to an alpha. "Why are you here?" he asks, actually curious about that.

Harry shrugs, not breaking eye contact with the omega. "I heard someone in the kitchen and as I saw you I thought I could keep you a little company."

Louis frowns. "Why?" He doesn't understand why Harry would care. Why doesn't he just leave him here alone?

"You're our guest and I think it would be rude to leave you here alone. I mean, you don't know this house. What if you get lost?"

Louis rolls his eyes and hides his smile behind the cup. "The house isn't that big." he claims.