9

"What are you doing here?" Ashton asks already annoyed by the new arrivals.

"Just making sure you don't tell shit about me or my family." Zayn answers just as annoyed as the other alpha.

Louis groans and looks up at Zayn next to him. "Can you just go already?" he asks. "I wanna spend time with my old friend and you are annoying him and me." Louis glares at Zayn as the latter one just stares at Luke with hatred.

"If I go, I have to tell dad." Zayns eyes shift slowly to Louis, who looks mad at him.

"No, you won't!" he exclaims, making Zayn smirk.

"Yes, I will. And you know that he just tolerates you being disobedient to a certain point." A growl leaves Louis throat. "When I stay, I'm not going to tell him."

Louis looks at Ashton. He dislikes Zayn so it's actually his choice to make.

Ashton catches Louis' kind of pleading eyes and sighs. "Fine, stay. But don't annoy us." Ashton eyes didn't leave Louis', who mouths a 'Thank you' towards his friend.

"Why exactly do you have to care about Maliks dad?" Calum asks, ignoring the presens of Zayn and the other two.

"He's my stepdad." Louis explains grumpily. "My mom mated Yasar and now I'm stuck with him." The omega nods his head towards Zayn, who is eating the lasagna that Niall brought for them.

"I am deeply sorry for you." Michael says, ignoring the glare from Zayn.

"I'm sorry for myself too." Louis finally starts eating the lasagna too. And damn! That is some good lasagna.

"We did great, right?" Luke states, seeing Louis look of enjoyment.

"Yea, it is really good." Out of some reason Louis looks to his left, where Harry is sitting.

The alpha is eating a sandwich, that doesn't exactly looks like a filling lunch meal. So Louis sighs and pushes the bowl slightly towards Harry. Why is he doing that?

"You wanna share?" Louis asks, making Harry look at him surprised and not believing him. "I won't be able to finish it anyways and my mom is always making dinner so no use in taking it home." The omega explains and makes the alpha smile.

"Yea, thanks. I'm just gonna grab a fork." With that Harry gets up and walks to the cutlery.

Louis catches Ashtons amused look. "What?" he asks frowning, making his alpha friend shrug.

"Nothing." Ashton looks down at the lasagna. Louis narrows his eyes. What is the alphas problem?

"So will Harry be your alpha?" Michael asks, taking a bite of the food he is sharing with Calum, obviously.

Louis raises an eyebrow. "No, thanks. I'm good without some annoying alpha telling me what to do and what not to do." he explains.

"But this annoying alpha would just want to make sure you are safe." Harry claims as he sits down, looking at Louis.

Louis looks back into Harrys green eyes. "Oh, most of the alphas I know just want to prove their power." Louis argues.

"Then you met the wrong alphas until now." Harry eats some of the self made lasagna and looks surprised. "Mmh. Really good."

"Until now? So you are better?" Louis asks rhetorically, making Harry shrug with a smile. "Well, I remember the way you talked to me the last days and that does fall into the category of proving the power to me." Louis crosses his arms, ignoring the amused look from Ashton and the confuses looks from everyone else.