17

Harry walked into the classroom, sitting down next to Zayn, who is typing away on his phone.

"Do you think Louis was in a bad relationship?" he asks out of the blue. Zayn frowns as he looks up.

"What?" he asks confused.

Harry turns so he faces his friend properly. "You said yesterday that he apperently had some bad experiences with alphas in rut and you said you don't think it was his dad, what makes sense. So maybe he had a bad relationship?" he asks.

Since Harry was back home yesterday, he thought about Zayns words and Louis' behaviour. For him it only makes sense to him that the omega had a bad relationship with an alpha. And if that's the case, his plan would probably ruin the poor omega mentally.

"What? You wanna chicken out? Scared you can't change him in time?" Zayn asks with raised eyebrow. He doesn't understand Harrys problem. "I told you I would expand the month a little."

Harry rolls his eyes. "No, I don't chicken out." he says. "I just mean that it would suck if he had a abusive relationship or shit."

Zayn rolls his eyes and sighs. "He is probably overreacting. A lot of omegas tend to overreact." he tells his friend. "You remember that one girl that claimed Marco wanted to rape her?" Harry sighs and nods. "At the end he accidentally touched her bum, proven by the cameras. I bet Louis is overreacting over something. He'll be fine, Harry."

The curly haired alpha sighs. Zayn is most likely right about that. There are a lot of overdramatic omegas and Louis is definitely a little overdramatic. Nevertheless the thought of an alpha treating Louis like shit angers Harry and so he hopes that Louis overreacted about something.

-

It's lunch break as Louis walks towards the table where Zayn, Niall and Harry are already sitting. He still wears Harrys jumper -sue him, it's comfy- and sweats. A grey beanie is placed on his hair.

To the surprise of all three already seated lads, Louis walks around the table and sits down next to Harry, laying his head on the alphas shoulder and closing his eyes immediately.

"Hey." Harry says, looking down at the head that has a beanie on it.

Louis simply mumbles a "Hi.", eyes still closed.

"What's wrong?" Niall asks concerned as Louis snivels.

"Feel a little down, that's all." the omega says opening his eyes.

"You smell sick." Harry claims as he notices the scent of the omega.

Louis sits up and looks at Harry. "Well, that's charming." He snivels again.

Harry holds his wrist against Louis' forehead. It's luckily not hot.

"It's nothing, Harry." Louis says on a whining tone, pushing the alphas hand away. "Just a runny nose, nothing I can't handle."

Harry frowns. "You are sick. You should've stayed home." Louis shakes his head as he gets his lunch for today. Chicken-Noodle-Salad.

"Just a runny nose, Harold. I will survive it." he says looking at addressed guy.

"You doesn't look like just a runny nose." Louis puffs and turns to his food.

"'M tired. That's all."

"Well, anyways." Zayn says to change the topic, noticing that Louis gets more and more annoyed. "You wanna come over tomorrow? Parents are gone and I thought we could have a little... Get together?" he says smiling. "We can invite Liam and Danielle as well."

Louis looks up. "Then Ash and Luke are coming too." he says.

"Louis, you know dad--"

"I don't care, Zayn. When you get to invite your friends, I can invite mine. And Yasar won't find out." he claims. Zayn isn't convinced.