18

Holly shit! Louis with blonde hair would look amazing!

EDIT: I forgot literally the part I was most excited about... You can jump to the part where it's Louis' turn in ToD, if you already read the chapter

-----

"Where are the chips?!" Zayn exclaims as he searches through the cupboards in the kitchen.

He turns around as he hears his boyfriend snicker. Zayn glares at him as he sees Niall sitting next to Louis, the pack of chips in his hands and eating away.

With a swift motion the alpha takes the bag away from Niall, who is now pouting.

"Lou! Your brother is a meanie." the omega complains to his friend.

Louis doesn't look up from his homework, his glasses on his nose as he answers. "Stepbrother, Niall. That's a difference." he corrects the blonde. "And Niall, the chips are for the movie so Zayns right." he says while crossing out a wrong answer in math.

"Ha!" Zayn says childishly as he points at Niall. The blonde omega pouts even harder if possible and crosses his arms. "Don't be upset, baby." the alpha cooes.

He goes to the sitting boy and pecks his lips again and again until the pout is gone. The sound alone makes Louis cringe in disgust.

If he wishes for a relationship similar to this, no one has to know.

"It is indeed disgusting." Louis looks up and Zayn and Niall turn to the door as well. "Uh, glasses!" Harry comments as he sits down on the chair across from Louis.

The omega squints his eyes. "Don't you dare make fun of them."

Harry smiles. "I would never. That looks adorable." Louis bites his lip, trying to hide his smile and blush.

"Fuck off." he mumbles as he pushes the glasses back up on his nose.

"No, I mean it." Harry leans over the table as Louis closes his notes. The omega looks up and his breath hitches at the sudden closeness and the clear green eyes he just met. "You're very cute with those glasses." Harry smiles sincere. "And the blush too."

Louis blush deepens as he puts his stuff into his bag. Why is he suddenly all flustered at the alphas words? Two weeks ago he would've flipped him off and told him to get lost, but now? Now he is all blushy and nearly shy.

"I brought beer!" Louis head shoots up with a smile.

"Thank god!" he mumbles as he walks over to Ashton who just entered the house.

"Ash is just fine." the alpha says as Louis takes the beer before hugging Ashton and Luke, who is behind his boyfriend. Luke has beer as well.

"You drink?" Zayn asks surprised as Louis puts the beer in the fridge.

"Yes, I do." he answers truthfully and turns around, taking Lukes pack to put it away as well.

"I never saw you drink tho." Louis rolls his eyes.

"That doesn't mean I don't drink. I drink in company and I don't drink that much." Louis catches Ashtons amused look. "Most of the time." he mumbles making Ashton laugh.

"By the way, Cal and Mikey can't come. They already planned a date." Louis nods understandung as he puts away his glasses.

"Do you have contacts normally?" Harry asks, turning the conversation back to the glasses. He really needs to know, because Louis with glasses is just too cute and he wants to see that more often.