26

Everyone except Louis and Harry went to the town for the afternoon. Not just to show it to their guests, but to let Harry and Louis deal with Yasar on their own. Louis is actually very thankful for that. He doesn't want his sisters to see if Yasar freaks out. It is shortly after his rut after all and alphas can be very sensitive. But maybe it's not that bad, right?

Louis fell asleep on Harrys lap shortly after they turned on the tv to wait for Jay and Yasar. And because the calm and steady breathing of Louis made Harry sleepy as well, both are asleep as the two parents arrive back home.

Jay looks very worried, but escapes in the kitchen. Yasar on the other hand looks very angry as he holds a letter from school in his hand.

"Louis William Tomlinson!" the alpha voice booms through the house.

Louis is awake instantly. He sits straight up, eyes wide and breathing heavy as he turns around to face his stepdad.

Harry wakes up not that fast. He isn't bothered from the alpha voice like the omega.

"What is this? You threatened humans to rip their throat out and they saw your eyes? Explain!" Yasar barks.

Louis shrinks in on himself as he tries to find words. "It, uhm, I-I didn't mean uh--"

"Get up, look me in the eyes and quit stuttering. I tolerated your disobedience long enough."

The omega is quick to follow what Yasar said. Harry is right behind him, putting a comforting hand on the small of Louis' back.

"You can drop that harsh tone, Yasar, it's not that big of a deal." Harry says, not liking the way the older alpha talks to his boyfriend.

"And who are you to tell me how to talk to my stepson?" Yasar crosses his arms, eyebrow raised.

"For beginners, I am the Pack Leaders son, soon Pack Leader myself. And furthermore I am his boyfriend and I don't appreciate how you are talking to him."

Yasar is quiet for a moment, trying not to growl. "Start explaining." The alpha looks at Louis, who now takes a deep breath. Harrys comforting hand gives the omega the strength to talk properly and don't be that intimidated by Yasar. As long as Harry is here, he can't do shit.

"Those guys called us faggots and just couldn't stop annoying us -me. So I got angry and threatened them. I couldn't really see straight."

"I stopped him by using my alpha voice." Harry chimes in. "So they saw my eyes as well."

Yasar looks between the two boys as Jay appears, coffee in her hand and giving it to her mate.

"What did your parents say, Harry?" she asks, a calming hand on her husbands arm.

"They just said that I should be more careful and that it can happen to everyone."

Jay nods as she looks at Yasar. "I think if the Alpha and Luna didn't punish their son, we shouldn't either."

The older alpha looks at her. "But Harry is an alpha and Louis an omega. He needs to learn that he has to control his temper."

"I will do that." Harry says before Yasar could say anything else.

Everyone looks at him surprised. "What do you mean?" Jay asks.

Harry shrugs. "He's my boyfriend and with that my responsibility." Louis stiffens at those words, what Harry feels so he starts rubbing circles with his thumb over his back. "I will take care of this."

Yasar squints his eyes, but nods. "Fine. But no more of that." He waves the letter from their school in front of him, making Louis nods.

Harry takes the omegas hand and pulls him out of the living room, up the stairs and into his room.