Chapter 2

Sorry it's a little long, but I really wanted to show her full day to get the full effect and even then the next chapter is going to start off where I left it, I also wanted to inroduce Wesley... Hope You Like:)

Not all chapters are going to be this long if that's what turns you off, unless you ask of coarse..:P

    “Mommy!” I laughed running into the kitchen with Teddy close behind laughing with me. “Don’t let him get me.” I screamed.

   My mother laughed stirring something in a pot on the stove, “Ginny? Did you take something of Teddy’s?” She asked.

“No.” I pouted grabbing her leg to protect myself.

  “Liar!” Teddy yelled running over to me trying to grab the game I held, “Give it.”

“No I wanna play with it.” I told him holding it close to my body.

  “Mom.” Teddy whined.

“Theodore.” She warned, “you need to share.”

   “Fine. Can I at least go to Wes’s?”

  “No you can not.” She shook her head, her beautiful brown hair getting in her eyes, “Now out of the kitchen, the both of you.” She shooed us away.

“Way to go Ginny.” Teddy grumbled as we walked into the living room.

“Why does Linus get to stay in there?” I asked stupidly sitting on the couch, game still in hand.

   “Because he and mom are a package deal.” he told me in a ‘duh’ tone. My mom was six months pregnant with my little brother, and I was gifted with naming him Linus. I was excited to be a big sister, I just wanted a little sister not another brother. “Now, give me the game!”

  “Get away from me!” I screamed standing up backing up against the wall.

  “You have nowhere to run Gin, that game is mine.” he smirked evilly. I was a goner. A cool breeze blew across my face, I looked over at the open window. Yes! My escape!

  As I started towards it only to be jerked back by an unfamiliar looking guy, well not totally unfamiliar he looked like an older version of Teddy except he was taller, had muscles, and his blond hair was longer and shagger getting into his crystal eyes. “You shouldn’t even be alive.” he hissed his eyes flashing red.

  I sat up right in my bed catching my breath. He’s right, I shouldn’t. Even though I replayed the last few moments of my parents life every night for the past ten years, Teddy being in my dream only just started recently after he said those exact words to me.

  I sighed after a moment looking over at my alarm clock. It read 5:23, might as well get up and start on my chores.

  I threw on a comfy hoodie that was three times to big and pants that hung loose around my hips. I tightened the belt around my jeans and groaned when I hit my head on the ceiling. I threw my long blonde hair in a messy bun before looking around my shoebox of a room for my school bag. I found it quickly enough and crept down the stairs to the second floor, carefully not to wake anyone in the pack. I shut the door to the tiny attic being as silent as possible.