Chapter 7

“Ginny?!” a terrified voice rang out. It sounded so familiar... “Ginny, please. Don’t leave me. Ginny?”

  “Percy you’ll hurt her.” Someone told him, his voice made my heart pick up in speed and my body shiver in joy.

  “You hurt her.” The first person growled. I wanted to stand up for this guy yet I couldn’t, my body wasn’t responding to me. All I could do was listen.

“I didn’t,” The guy gritted out, he sounded like he was trying to control himself, “Just don’t touch her, alright.”

“When...when will she...wake up?” another voice squeaked quivering in fear.

   “Clairey.” The guy whispered and my heart broke, he had someone else? I wanted to growl and rip off her head for even thinking that they would be together.

  “Don’t touch her.” The other spoke up defending the girl.

  “Percy, I was and I’m trying to help.” The guy told him clenching his jaw in anger. I wanted to open my eyes to see him. I wanted to see his lips move as he spoke, I wanted to feel his warm body against mine. I wanted him.

    My body began tingling as something trailed up my arm. They glided carefully and gently over my skin, my body erupting into sparks at his touch. Suddenly feeling in my body was coming back, like my brain switched on and I remembered everything. I growled huskily opening my eyes to a blinding light.

    “Ginny?” Wes whispered close to my ear, his breath tickling my skin. I growled again enjoying the feel of him close. He pulled away from me slightly, his blue eyes meeting mine. “Are you alright?”

  I nodded helplessly, breaking eye contact with him as I looked behind him at two figures. Percy held Claire close to him, they looked terrified but when I met their stare they ran towards me, smiling as tears fell down their face. “Ginny!” The screamed.

  I smiled and held out my arms for them Wes growled lowly and I hit him in the arm, hard. He turned to me, his glare that he gave Percy and Claire soften when he looked at me. I wrapped my arms around their shaking bodies, “Shh, it’s okay. You can’t get rid of me that easily.” I soothed them as they cried in my arms.

  “Come on,” Wes said smirking at us. I looked at him curiously and his smirked widened, “Let’s get home.”  

  “I need help getting up.” I whispered when Percy and Claire stepped away from me.

  “Of course.” He rolled his eyes but smiled as he walked up to me, slipping his hand into mine and an arm around my waist as he gently helped me up. My body was seriously on fire as he picked me up bringing my body to his. My heart sounded deafening in my ears and I was afraid it would explode. Our lips were inches apart and I wanted more than anything to press my lips onto his perfect ones but I couldn’t. The things he said early rang in my mind. ‘You’re sick.’ ‘I got a fucking outcast for a mate, you killed your own parents.’ ‘You’re a psycho, you need to go to the fucking mental hospital.’ ‘the pack will overthrow me in a heartbeat if I accepted your ass.’ Tears sprang in my eyes and I looked away from his glorious ocean blues. I pushed him away and he sat me down gently and helped steady me before taking his hands away.

Percy and Claire grabbed my hands the second I was out of Wes’s arms. I smiled down at them but my heart felt heavy and a wave of unwantedness flew over me. “Come on guys.” I said weakly pulling them along with me as we walked through the woods back to our ‘home’.

  I was a short way from the house when I stopped to stare at the big white mansion that held the upper people in the pack, and me. Why was I still here? Why do I go back every day? Because even though I was rejected by my mate, my brother, and basically the whole pack, I loved them. As weird as it maybe, I do. They are the only people I’ve ever known and probably will ever know.

  “Go on.” Wes told me from behind us, “I won’t let them hurt you if that’s what you’re thinking.”

  I sighed and squeezed Percy and Claire’s hands in mine before stepping closer to the pack house.  Once I was inside I let go of their hands and looked over my shoulder to see Wes still standing in the trees right outside of the house. I was confused at first until I turned back around to see Wes’s mother making her way down the stairs. I placed my hands on Percy and Claire’s shoulders, giving them a comforting squeeze to let them know that I was here.

“Good you’re home. The Alpha will speak to you now.” She let me know looking up from her phone, glaring at me, “And let me tell you it won’t be a pleasant conversation. You’ll be lucky if you’re still alive by the time he’s done.” She growled in my face. My face whiten in fear at her words, this was not going to end well. Why couldn’t I just do as I was told? She backed up a little and smiled brightly as if nothing pleased her more than me laying in a pool of my own blood.  “Don’t worry about making dinner tonight, we’re all going out with Wes and his mate.”

   Mate? He already replaced me? As soon as I thought it he was with me the whole day, he couldn’t know about this could he? “Wes!” Luna Squealed excitedly and I felt Percy and Claire flinch, I needed to get them away from her. My heart pounded loudly in my chest and I turned slowly around, his scent filling my nose driving my wolf crazy. My eyes met his, he looked at me sadly before smiling at his mom and that was when I noticed the girl next to him.

  She had long dark brown hair that was pinned back away from her face. She was tan which made her dark brown eyes and pink lips stand out. My wolf whimpered at her as I looked her over, she was so pretty I didn’t stand a chance especially since he didn’t want me.

  “Mom this is Lila Grey.” Wes introduced her proudly. My heart broke at his tone of voice, he was proud to have her as his mate not some silly girl who killed her parents and harms herself. I grabbed Percy and Claire’s hands and led them upstairs without anyone noticing, they were too busy with Wes and his ‘mate’.

  “Do your homework, I have to go talk to the Alpha. I’ll come check on you after.” I told them even though from the way Luna put it I would barely be able to breath.

  I shut the door to their room as I told them I loved them and they said it back. I took a deep breath looking down the hall where the Alpha’s office was. I slowly made my way down the hall and knocked. “Come in.” His voice sounded bored.

  I twisted the knob carefully and pushed it open wide, once I was in completely and the door was shut I was up against the wall. “What the hell were you thinking?” He growled tightening his grip on my neck, “Do you know how many complaints I got today? Huh, Do you? Do you have any idea how this makes me look? That I can’t even keep the help in line, well that’s over starting now understand?” He asked glaring.

  “Y-yess A-al-pha.” I managed to stuttered out.

“Well this is how you’re going to remember it.” He hissed before throwing me across the room. My head hit the cement wall making black dots appear in my vision but I still saw the Alpha stalking towards me. He was beyond pissed and I cowardly scrambled backwards until my back hit the wall.

  “Please.” I croaked out and he smirked before lunging at me.