Chapter 15

Sorry For the POV changes in it but I felt it made the story better so yeah....

I love your comments, they just, ugh, to amazing to even... Thanks you guys are amazing!!!!:) Hope you like!!(:

Wes’s POV

I stared at her waiting for her to say something after I just basically poured my heart out. Her eyes shined with pain for a moment before they were swimming with happiness. My heart restarted bringing a smile to my face as she opened her mouth to say whatever beautiful thing she was going to say but before she could even get a breath out a loud growl ripped through the store, shattering the window into tiny pieces sending people into a frenzy. The only thing running through my mind was to keep Ginny safe.

   Ginny gasped, her breath shaking in fear, as she turned just as a large gray wolf jumped through the broken window and lunged right at her, his eyes flashing red. My wolf growled loudly in warning as I grabbed Ginny’s upper arm bringing her behind me while I stepped in front of her. I heard a smack on the ground my heart aching at the sound as I stole a quick glance behind me to see she was okay. I didn’t know if she was okay but her eyes were open, a little unfocused but open nonetheless. The wolf bit into my arm taking full advantage of me being distracted, I pushed him off and flew across the room slamming into the wall creating a dent. I was about to turn around to check on Ginny again, I was worried because I couldn’t hear her whimpering anymore but before I could even look away from the wolf it jumped up quickly his eyes darting behind me, a smirk coming to his hairy face.

I turned around my heart racing when Ginny no longer laid where I last saw her. My wolf howled in agony, she left me. She took advantage as the wolf to distracted me, she was never going to accept me and I didn’t blame her or anything but still it was low. She caught me at the most vulnerable time, I was trying to keep her safe and she didn’t even care...

  I heard snapping behind me and a deep chuckle broke through the quiet breaking of my heart. “That was too easy.” He shook his head staring at me. Confusion crossed my features as my eye brows furrowed, did he try to help her escape? I took a deep breath trying to calm myself, I couldn’t blame her if she want to run, could I? I had hurt her so bad, I mean really what had I expected her to run into my arms, hugging and kissing me saying she forgave me? Does it make me a bad person if that was exactly what I thought?

  I turned away from the man standing in front of me tears threatening to come out. My bottom lip quivered slightly as my heart broke. I can’t believe this was happening! I’m crying, sure it was over the most important person in my life but still I could at least be a little manly and cry when I’m alone, not in front of this guy.

“Oh my God.” The guy roared laughing, “Are you...are you crying?” He got out between fits of laughter. I growled lowly but held my ground, keeping my eyes away from him. “What kind of Alpha are you? We kidnapped your mate and you cry? You just give up? You don’t even fight?” He laughed.

I shook my head, what did he expect...WAIT! WHAT? Kidnapped? He better hope for his life I heard him wrong. I growled my wolf clawing for release so he could kill him, I grabbed him around the neck pinning him to the wall not being careful as I slammed his head against the cement cracking it in the process. “Kidnapped?” I growled out gripping my hand tighter around his neck, his eyes bugged out as I closed the little space he had left for air. If I wasn’t so fucking angry at him I probably would have laughed at his expression, he was so scared. “Give me one fucking reason I shouldn’t rip your fucking head off.”