•Chapter one•

"Jimin wake up" Jin, his older hyung demanded. Jimin felt water being poured on him as Jin continued to pour it. Jimin decided to ignore his hyung and decided he was still going to try to go back to bed.

"Jimin I swear to god I will drag you out of that bed if I have to" Jin said tugging on Jimins blanket.

"You will not ass hat" Jimin said annoyed. He then felt a hand on his blanket ripping it off and felt his legs being dragged off the bed.

"JINNNNNN" Jimin yelled as he was being thrown out the bed. Jimin stood up and looked as Jin was laughing. Jimin then turned around and picked up his blanket and headed back to his bed. Now at this time Jin stopped.

Jin was set on making Jimin recognize his problem and if that means having to drag him to a support group...then he would. If anything helped Jimin then Jin would do it. Because of this Jin got Jimins' hair and pulled at it. As he did he heard Jimin whine out of pain.

"Jimin I won't stop bothering you, get up" Jin said bluntly. Jimin moaned and sat up in bed.

"Now come downstairs" Jimin then put his feet to the cold wooden floor and followed Jin to the kitchen.

As Jimin walked in the kitchen he saw a big stack of eggs and bacon. Jimin knew this was just a trick, Jin was trying to get him to eat. But Jimin couldn't, he wouldn't...food made you fat and lazy and he simply didn't feel like life was worth living.

So not eating helped, it was his coping mechanism because someday he wanted to feel like maybe everything would make sense and work out. He saw Jin walk in with a pill bottle.

"Hey so this is the new drug that's supposed to help with depression...maybe if you take one you'll feel better." Jin said hopefully.
Jimin frowned and shook his head.

"Please just take one it might help you." he said begging. Jin just wanted his bestfriend to get better. In highschool Jimin was happy, he laughed and joked around. It all ended when his parents passed away in a house fire. Now all Jimin did was go to work and go home to retreat to his room to sleep.

     "Well if you don't have some eggs," Jin suggested. Jin knew Jimin was going to reject the food. Jimin didn't say anything, he just sat there wondering why he even agreed to go to a support group.

He knew he promised Jin he would. But it made no sense, he didn't want to talk about his problems, but if he did maybe Jin would finally get off his back. He looked back at Jin and wished that Jin would move on and stop trying to fix him.

"So we have to drive to the support group in a hour so you need to be ready, and please try to look presentable" Jin said eating his eggs.

"You want me to look presentable for a bunch of people who have mental problems" Jimin said annoyed. He then got up and went to his room. He walked up to his room and looked for his "presentable clothes".

He just decided to wear a baggy white sweatshirt and black ripped jeans. He then went to his bathroom and looked in the mirror.

He looked and saw that his cheekbones were getting hollow. He wondered what was wrong with him. Everyone said his parents passing wasn't his fault.

      But deep inside there was a voice saying it was. That somehow it was and him not eating was his punishment. That he would miss every meal his parents couldn't have.
Because they were dead.

He continued to get ready and walked out of his room. He saw Jin sitting in his chair reading the news. Jin looked up at Jimin and smiling.

"Jimin your here...I thought you might have changed your mind" he said happily.

"Hurry up and lets go before I change my mind" he said. But deep inside he was proud that he brought a smile to his friends' face.

"Well are you ready to go?" Jin asked. Jimin nodded and walked with Jin to the car. They both got in and Jin started driving.

"This group is going to help you." Jin said reassuring.

"Your acting like I have a problem" Jimin mumbled. Jin tried to tell himself that Jimin was only doing this because he wanted help. He was crying for help by not eating.

"You do have a problem you barely even eat...or talk for the matter. You act like a depressed teenager and it's so stupid. Look Jimin you're my bestfriend and I care about you but you know starving yourself isn't just hurting you it's hurting me too" Jin said sadly.

"Then just stop trying to help me, just move on" Jimin said numbly.
Jin starting laughing.

"Dang we are showing some really depressing vibes" Jin said as he turned up the music. For the rest of the ride it was silent.

**

As they arrived to the building Jin was finishing singing to a song. Jimin looked around curiously. This is where he would be spending his Saturday noons at now.

"YAY WE ARE HERE!!" Jin said cheerfully. Jin parked his car and turned to Jimin.

"It's going to be fine maybe you can relate to some people" he said trying to be reassuring.

"Ya maybe I will" Jimin said rolling his eyes

"Of course you will and also it's just a walk in thing so you just walk in and go and sit down, I can't stay with you because I have work and I'm a little late so yeah," he said. Jimin just nodded.

"I'm not a little child Jin when does this thing end?" Jimin asked.

"Uhh it's like an hour thing and if anything happens call me" Jimin then opened the door and got out slamming the door.

"Bye" Jimin said irritated. 

**

Authors note: Hey army, I hope you love the first chapter. I will try to update on the daily! Like and comment
xoxo

p.s. Jungkook will be coming soon 🍒

                                 **

       Jimin and Jin at their high school                            graduation

Jimin and Jin at their high school                     graduation.

                                **