•Chapter Eleven•

"Run or stay?" Jimin asked with a fear in his eyes.

"RUNN" Jungkook screamed taking Jimins' hand while turning around.

"Where are we going" Jimin asked breathlessly.

"I know a way out, just follow me" Jungkook said turning the corner.

"STOP RIGHT THERE" the policeman from behind screamed.

"We're almost there" Jungkook said running into the park.

"Where the fuck are we going?" Jimin said as he was slowing down.

"Here!" Jungkook said pulling Jimin into a playground slide.

The slide was a big blue slide, enough room for both of them to fit but barely.

"Jungkook you're too close to me" Jimin whined.

"Ah you didn't seem to mind five minutes ago" Jungkook said with a smirk. "We could finish here if you want" Jungkook added with a wink.

"AHH YOU BETTER BE KIDDING" Jimin yelled"

Jungkook covered Jimins' mouth "Ah there coming"

"I saw them run here" a fat policeman said putting his hands on his knees wheezing.

Jungkook could barely hold his laughter.

"Lets' just go back, we have the other two. They'll have to come back for them and we'll arrest them at the police station" the other policeman said.

"Whew fine, I need to get some cardio in this week" the cop said taking out a snickers bar from his back pocket.

"Jesus Christ Mike keep it together, come on" the man said looking disappointed.

As they left Jungkook removed his hand.

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK I COULDN'T BREATH" Jimin yelled.

"Jiminie your cute when your angry" Jungkook said before laughing.

"Aww thanks that really means a lot" Jimin said sarcastically.

"How can you be so bipolar, sitting on my lap to yelling at me five minutes later." Jungkook said baffled.

"I already regret it" Jimin said without looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook suddenly got close to Jimin.
"Do you really mean that Jimin?" Jungkook whispered lifting Jimins' chin so he could see his eyes.

"No not at all" Jimin said surprised with his own answer.

"Mmhh that's what I thought" Jungkook said looking Jimin up and down while licking his lips.

"Don't look at me with your perverted eyes" Jimin said shocked.

"There only perverted for you Jiminie" Jungkook said still checking out Jimin.

"Ahh, you flirt to much" Jimin said. But he secretly liked the affection being showed.

"What can I say, I can't hide what I feel" Jungkook said pulling Jimin towards him by the hips.

"Jungkookkk" Jimin stuttered.

"Yes Jiminie" Jungkook said while pushing Jimin against a tree.

"This is a place where children play" Jimin said while Jungkook was kissing his neck.

"Why can't adults play here too?" Jungkook said starting to suck and create hickeys.

Jimins' breath hitched
"Jungkookkk" Jimin said slowly closing his eyes liking what Jungkook was doing.

Jungkook pulled Jimins' legs up around his waist and pushed against his body.

Jungkook started kissing Jimin. Jimin grabbed Jungkooks' hair and with every breath a moan came.

Jimin coming back to reality pulled back.

"Jungkook we need to get Yoongi and Hoseok out" Jimin said breathlessly opening his eyes.

"They can wait a little longer" Jungkook whispered while kissing Jimins' neck.

"This can wait, it really can" Jimin said with a small regret of having to stop.

"Do you really want to stop this" Jungkook said putting his hand down Jimins' pants.

A moan came from Jimins' mouth.

"Jungkook come on we have to go, this is our fault." Jimin said in between breaths.

"If you want" Jungkook said removing his hand and stepped back from Jimins' body against the tree.

"Thank you" Jimin said catching his breath and trying to calm down his member 'issue'.

"Ah at least you liked it" Jungkook laughed looking at Jimins' pants.

"AYEE U ARE A PERVERT" Jimin said playfully.

"That's all you" Jungkook said smiling.

"So how are we going to get our friends without getting recognized?" Jimin asked.

"It's not really a plan, but it's all we got" Jungkook said

"Your not going to like it" Jungkook said.

                                 **

    Jungkooks' grin kills me every time

                                  **