•Chapter seven•

After Hoseok and Yoongi left, Jimin went and sat back on the couch.
So every Wednesday Yoongi, Hoseok and I are going out for coffee do you want to come?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin knew that he couldn't get attached to anyone who could make his situation worst...he knew he couldn't get tangled up in Hoseoks' pill addiction or Yoongis self harming.

"No I have work, I'll see you next Saturday" Jimin said.

"Well I better be going, bye Jimmiee" Jungkook said heading to the doors.
Jimin waved and Jungkook was gone.

                                  **

Jin finally came home exhausted.

He just wanted to go home and sleep.

He didn't expect Jimin to still be awake when he opened the door.
Jin walked to the living room and Jimin was sleeping on the couch, Jin chuckled and got a blanket and put it over his friend.

Jin went to the kitchen and saw the purple scarf and food. He couldn't help but smile.

He knew this was just Jimin saying sorry for being an ass early that day.
Jin went into his room and changed.

He went back to the living room and cleaned up and then himself went to bed.
   **
Jimin finally woke up with a enormous headache. He couldn't really recall what happened last night he just remembered that he hung out with Jungkook and his friends.

Jimin went to the bathroom and took his pills.

He looked around and didn't see Jin in the kitchen making food.

He found that weird, almost every day Jin would wake up and make breakfast but Jimin decided not to think about it.
Jin probably decided to sleep in since he worked double shifts yesterday.

Jimin shrugged and got ready for work.
Jimin hated his job. He was a accountant for a local bank.

He groaned. He hoped maybe someday he could pursue his dreams and become a doctor.

Jimin went to his closet and put on a plain red shirt and some black jeans. He added in a black hat.

Jimin went to Jins' room and shook Jin softly.

"What" Jin asked still half asleep.
"I'm going to work, call me if you need anything"
Jin nodded and went back to bed.

Jimin went back into the living room and looked back at his graduation photo with him and Jin and hoped maybe...he could be that happy again.

He smiled at the thought and went out the door. He lived right by the bank so he decided today he would just walk. When he made it to the building he sighed.

The building was brown and plain. He walked into the bank and checked in.
"You're late again" one of the employees said. Jimin looked at the employee baffled.

"I'm 15 minutes early" Jimin argued.
"Yes you would be early if it was any day of the week but it's Saturday and on Saturday you have to be here earlier because it's the busiest day so technically your late by 45 minutes.

"Does boss know?" Jimin asked.

"Yes he knows" the man said behind him.

                               **

    Jimin before he went into the bank           technically 45 minutes late

          technically 45 minutes late

                                   **