•Chapter three•

While walking to the park it was pretty quiet.

Jimin was thinking about how this whole thing was supposed to help while Jungkook was staring at Jimin.

"What?" Jimin asked. Jungkook just smiled at Jimin.

"Nothing, why do you look so sad?" Jungkook asked.
"I don't.." Jimin said distantly.

"Well wanna talk about it" Jungkook asked eagerly. Jimin looked at him.

Why do random people want to know everything about other people . It's not like his lifes' interesting.

"No it doesn't matter" Jimin said apathetically.

Jungkook just wanted someone to open up to him. If someone opened up to him maybe he could to.

He tried to open up to his parents and they said he had mental problems. That he couldn't be their real son if he chose to be gay.

Jungkook tried to ignore them, tried to embrace it but what if they were right. What if something was wrong with him.

"Jimin can I ask you a question?" Jungkook asked.

Jungkook looked at Jimin wondering if he knew how Jungkook was feeling.

"Sure" Jimin said curiously.

"Do you think their is anything wrong with being...you know gay?" Jungkook asked shyly.

"I don't think there is anything wrong with being happy" Jimin said openly.

Jungkook smiled, wondering if his parents would ever change their mind.

They finally arrived at the park and rounded up in a circle. Namjoon went up to them and got the handcuffs and cuffed it to Jungkook and Jimins hand.

"Meet me back here in about a hour" he said.

"Yes sir " Jungkook said respectfully. Jimin looked around the park and saw a couple swings and slides.

"So what do you want to do?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know " Jimin said looking around. Jungkook smiled as a idea popped up in his head.

"What if you and I sneak out" Jungkook asked grinning.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"I mean lets' sneak out and walk around town" Jungkook suggested. Jimin was surprised, he knew that

Jungkook was annoying and a complete ass. But a rule breaker to... but Jimin also knew that he didn't want to stay in the hot sun for an hour.

"Okay how?" Jimin asked. He knew that Namjoon wasn't going to just let them walk out.

"I'll pay Hoseok to distract him" Jungkook said plainly.

"How do you know he'll do it" Jimin asked.

"Hoseok will do anything for money just watch...HOSEOK" Jungkook yelled. Hoseok stopped talking to Yoongi and saw Jungkook motioning him over and walked to him and JIMIN.

"I will pay you 50 dollars if you pretend to have a seizure" Jungkook said. Hoseak laughed.

"I would of done it for free but deal can I ask you why?" Hoseok asked.

"Jimin and I want to sneak out to you know" Jungkook said raising his eyebrows.

Jimin heard this and pinched Jungkooks arm. In which Jungkook bursted out laughing.

"Wait give me a fifty then" Yoongi demanded.

"I'm attached to Hoseok, and I could tell. Yoongi added.
Jungkook laugh.