•Chapter four•

When Jungkook and Jimin made it back to the building Jin was already there.

Jimin looked at Jin and waved and Jin rolled his eyes. Jimin frowned and looked back at Jungkook.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asked Jimin.
"That's my bestfriend" Jimin said.

Namjoon must of told Jin about Jungkook and Jimin running off.

Namjoon walked up to Jungkook and Jimin and unlocked their handcuffs.

Jimin was glaring at Namjoon.
"Jimin is there something wrong" Namjoon said worried.

"Why would you tell him" Jimin asked annoyed.

"I'm sorry we have to inform a family member or a friend if anything happens...it's policy" Namjoon said and walked away.

While Jimin was thinking about how to explain everything to Jin while Jungkook was having bigger problems.

His parents would be upset. He thought of how it would sound to them.

That Jungkook ran off with a boy to who knows where. Jimin noticed Jungkooks' nervousness.

Jungkook was messing with a lose thread on his shirt.

"Are you good?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook snapped out of his trance and looked at Jimin. Jimin was looking at him worried.

Jungkook didn't need him to worry about him, Jungkook wanted to take his problems away.

"No and I need to go, so see you later" Jungkook said avoiding eye contact and walking away. Jimin found Jungkooks actions strange.

Jimin started to walk to Jin and tried his best to smile. When he got to him he tried to give him a high five. But Jin moved away.

"Let me explain" Jimin begged. Jin turned around and went close to Jimins' face.

"No you let me explain...I work my ass off to turn you into half the person you use to be but you just throw all away.

I try to have you open up to me but no Jimin you want to act like your parents passing is an excuse for wasting your life away.

What would your parents think now huh" Jin said scoffing.

He then started to walk back to the car. Jimin was speechless, Jin was right.

If his parents saw him right now they would be devastated. His father would  probably smack him aside the head and ask him what he was doing with his life.

But Jimin couldn't stop punishing himself. He knew that starving himself was the only way he could numb the pain temporary.

He just wanted life to be worth living.
He followed Jin to the car.

Jimin tried to think of what to say, but every time he tried to come up with something he would look at Jin and knew that whatever he said wouldn't help.

"I'm just trying to help you Jimin, I just want you to let me in" Jin said. Jimin nodded and felt tears run down his face. He needed to get fixed, if not for him then for Jin.

"I know I'm sorry" Jimin whispered. Jin turned up the music and drove down the highway. Jimin looked out the window and saw a deer.

Jimin always loved how wild animals looked, they were free of there problems. Not afraid of anything hurting them. Free of being who they wanted to be.

"What do you want to do when we get home?" Jimin asked looking at Jin.

"We can't do anything I'm working a double shift...I'm saving up for new pans" Jin said laughing.