•Chapter Twelve•

"What the fuck that's your plan" Jimin said surprised. "That's not even a plan"

"We have to do it, they will notice us if we do it ourselves" Jungkook said.

"Well you can do it yourself" Jimin said stubbornly.

"Hand me your phone then" Jungkook said getting Jimins' phone.

"Hello, Jimin where are you?" Jin asked over the phone.

"It's Jungkook, we got into a little trouble" Jungkook said while smiling at Jimin.

"Whats he saying huh??" Jimin asked impatiently.

"Shh, he just asked me what happened" Jungkook said covering the phone so Jin couldn't hear them.

"Uhhmmm well you see, there's a slight possibility that a couple people got arrested. And we need someone to get them out" Jungkook said nervously.

Jimin heard a "WHAT THE FUCK" yelling out of the phone and some other mumbles and then the line died.

"Well if I do say so myself that went perfectly fine" Jungkook said while staring at the phone.

"What, you must have not heard what I heard then" Jimin said laughing. "So what's going to happen?"

"He's coming to pick us up and we're heading to the police station" Jungkook told Jimin.

                                 **

"Get in" Jin yelled at them from the road.

Jungkook ran and opened the door letting Jimin enter first causing Jimin to giggle.

"Ugh disgusting, why are you giggling Jimin huh?" Jin asked with disgust.

"Nothing, I'm just happy" Jimin said looking at Jungkook.

"Wow, you find it amusing that I have to go and get your friends out of jail" Jin said baffled.

"AHH calm down, there's another reason but it doesn't concern you" Jungkook said looking back at Jimin.

"You guys are disgusting?!" Jin said staring at the both of them. "What did you guys do together?"

"Such a pervert" Jimin said laughing with Jungkook.

"Yeah he has perverted thoughts" Jungkook said jokingly.

"I AM NOT THE PERVERT!!" Jin yelled pulling up to the police station causing the cops to look at him weirdly.

"You won't understand" Jin said glaring at Jungkook and Jimin still laughing.

They entered the police station and saw that there group therapist was sitting on the chair.

"Namjoon, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Oh hello, I'm Hoseoks' one phone call, they got arrested for destruction of property." Namjoon said.

"Yes, we know. We were going to get them" Jin said looking at Namjoon.

"Ah yes I remember you Jin, you are friends with Jungkook" Namjoon said smiling.

"Yes, I am" Jin smiled back making Jungkook look at them weirdly.

"Is it just me or are they flirting" Jungkook whispered to Jimin.

"Nope it's not just you" Jimin said eyeing them.

Hoseok and Yoongi opened the doors smiling at there friends.

"What took you guys so long" Yoongi said smirking.

"Uhh we got caught up with some things" Jimin said thinking back to the park.

"Ah I bet" Yoongi said looking at the both of them. "You got something right there" Yoongi pointing at Jimins' neck.

"What, what is it?" Jimin said taking out his phone and looking at his camera.

"What the fuck Jungkook" Jimin whispered glaring at Jungkook laughing.

"My bad, my bad" Jungkook said winking at Jimin.

"AYEE you were fooling around when I was close to death!!" Hoseok said. "Men were looking at me and smiling at me in a funny way" Hoseok added.

"They thought you were pretty" Yoongi said teasingly.

"Let's just go, I need some pills" Hoseok said heading outside.

"Woah woah, did I just hear pills?" Namjoon asked Hoseok.

"Nope you misheard me" Hoseok said glancing at Namjoon.

"Yeah well I hope so, don't forget we have a session tomorrow at 4pm" Namjoon said putting on his jacket.

"You have my number right, in case anything else happens" Namjoon asked Jin.

"Yes, I do" Jin said smiling.

"They need to get a room" Yoongi said laughing.

"Well let's go guys, we'll drop you guys off on our way home." Jin said leaving the police station and getting in his car.

Everyone got in closing the door behind them. Jin dropped off Yoongi and Hoseok waving them goodbye.

"See you tommorow" Jimin waved at them and drove off.

"Where do you live?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"Just up around this corner" Jungkook said looking nervous.

When they came to his apartment, Jungkook got out closing the door behind him.

"I'll be back, hold up" Jimin said getting out of the car.

"Jungkook" Jimin said making Jungkook turn around.

"I barley know you, but I know your parents are strict. Tell them you came to my house for a study group. It works every time" Jimin said with a smile.

"Ah thanks Jiminie, bye see you tomorrow." Jungkook said waving bye.

"Not a kiss goodbye" Jimin pouted shocking Jungkook.

"What happened to a one time thing?" Jungkook said walking towards Jimin.

"You really believed that huh?" Jimin asked with a smirk.

"Nope, not at all" Jungkook said grabbing Jimins' waist and kissing him passionately.

"Mmhh I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Jimin said pulling back away from the kiss licking his lips.

"Ok Jiminie see you later" Jungkook said letting go of Jimin with a smile.

That night Jimin went to bed with a smile for once.

                                **

 Namjoon going to the police station, to                        bail them out

                       bail them out

                                 **