•Chapter two•

Jimin walked up to the red brick building and thought about turning around and walking to a store instead.

Maybe he could just tell Jin he went there. But Jimin was a horrible liar and it would break Jins' heart.

Jimin opened the door and went up to a girl behind the desk. She had black hair and big brown eyes.

She looked young and was wearing a brown scarf. She was writing a bunch of names down and Jimin decided to speak up.

"Excuse me" Jimin said loudly. The girl looked up surprised. She looked Jimin up and and down and smiled.

"Oh hi" she said clearing her voice. She was in awe, he was handsome...a little skinny but very attractive.

"Yeah hi, well I'm here for the support group thing" Jimin said frowning. The girl looked down and thought he probably has problems.

"Yes ok well can I get your name" she said looking at papers.

"Jimin" he said clearly. The girl looked at him and thought even if he did have problems he is very handsome and he could be a good hook up.

"Ok well it's the first room to the right" Jimin just nodded and turned around to head to the room.

"And do you think I could get your number" she said smiling. Jimin looked back and frowned.

She's asking a guy who's going a group for serious problems. Stupid girl. He could have been a crazy foot obsessed murderer. Jimin turned around.

"No I don't date girls" Jimin said. The girl looked at him confused and asked.
"Oh so your gay?" she asked bluntly.
"No why would you ask that?" Jimin asked baffled.

"Because you don't date girls" The girl said annoyed.

"I don't think you understand...I don't date people" Jimin said as he walked away. The girl just sat back in her chair and sniffled. He must be mental if he didn't want to go on a date with her.

    Jimin saw the door he was supposed to walk in and again he thought about walking out the building and forgetting about it. But he opened the door. When he did he saw a group of people sitting in a circle.

One of the men got up and walked over to him and smiled.

"Hi my names Namjoon and I will be this groups therapist, I am so delighted you chose to come into group today" he said while shaking Jimins hand. Jimin just stared at the tall man. Namjoon was wearing glasses and a checkered patterned shirt.

"Well you can sit wherever you want and we will start in a few" Namjoon said motioning to the seats and walked to another person.

     Jimin looked around and saw a table with cookies and water. He then looked at the people sitting down talking to each other and laughing. He began to walk over to a seat when a man stopped him. He had orange hair and was wearing a yellow jacket.

"HI! I'm Hoseok." the man said loudly. Jimin waved and tried his best to smile.
"Tell me if you need anything" Hoseok said leaning towards him.

"Like pills, these things don't really help by the way but some Xanax will help. 5$ for just one" the man said smiling. Jimin shook his head.
"No thank you" Hoseok smiled and changed the subject.

"So why are you here" he asked curiously.

"I have a eating disorder" he said sarcastically. 

"What about you" Jimin asked. Hoseok laughed. 

"If it isn't obvious I have a lit bit of a drug addiction" Hoseok said. Jimin nodded. Why did he come here, he didn't belong here with these druggies.