•Chapter Nine•

Jimin was now punching at the door. But he was too weak to do any real damage.

Jimin suddenly felt someone grab his shoulder, he was a little dizzy.

But he could see someone dragging him in the ally.

"AYEE I didn't do any damage. Get away from me. I'LL CALL THE COPS!" Jimin yelled at the tall man.

"Will you focus Jimin. It's me, the love of your life, the one and only and I may add very handsome, JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook said with a grin on his face.

"Ahh I thought you were thugs that were going to rob me" Jimin said slurring his words.

"How about we get you some water to make you feel better" Yoongi added picking up Jimin and helping him cross the street to the coffee shop.

Once Jimin was a little less tipsy and normal enough to function at a reasonable state of mind they started talking about what happened.

"So why were you yelling at that building Jiminie?" Jungkook said.

"Well if it wasn't obvious my boss fired me because of my 'mental illness" Jimin said using air quotes for the words mental illness.

"My plan was to go and talk to my boss and teach him a lesson" Jimin said feeling more and more stupid the more he talked about it.

"How about we help you with that" Jungkook said angry at the fact that someone would fire Jimin.

"How the fuck would we do that?" Yoongi said with a look in his eyes, that didn't have a hint of good in them.

"I'll tell you my plan, but first we need to get Hoseok in on this" Jungkook said heading to his car back in the ally.

Short after they drive up to Hoseoks' place. They walk in with Hoseok doing a line.

"Ah didn't I tell you to do this in your room" Yoongi groaned throwing a pillow at Hoseok.

"Oh hey guys, I've missed you. Hoseok said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Do you still have those spray cans Hoseok. We need them." Jungkook said.

"Woah woah why do we need them" Jimin said worried.

"This is my plan Jimin, no one should disrespect you like that without a consequence. And plus I need a little fun in my life." Jungkook said winking at Jimin.

"Sounds like fun. Are we all in." Hoseok said looking at Yoongi who was already shaking his head.

"What do you guys mean, what if we get caught. We'll go to jail." Jimin started pacing back and forth, his nerves getting the best of him.

"Can I speak to you alone Jimin" Jungkook said leading him to the kitchen.

"Don't worry Jiminie, we should do this. Look at our lives. There all full of sad memories. Let's do something exciting. Make some good memories for once." Jungkook said lifting Jimins' chin so he could see Jimins' big brown eyes.

Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach come up the longer they looked into each other's eyes.

He'd never felt this feeling before. It was weird but he wanted more of it.

"Let's do this." Jimin said walking out of the kitchen feeling more alive than he'd ever felt in a long time.

**

      Jungkook making some coffee for                              Jimin

                             Jimin

                                **