•Chapter six•

Yoongi woke up on a bar stool in confusion. But then he remembered that he and Hoseok went to the club with Jungkook and he must of got drunk and passed out.

Yoongi looked around for his friends but couldn't see any of them. He saw the pretty bartender and decided to ask her if she's seen his friends.

"Yes two of them are over there" she said pointing to the dance floor. He looked over and saw Jungkook dancing alone.

"Thank you" Yoongi said getting off the stool.

"Oh and sir your bleeding" she said staring at his wrist. Shit he must of had ripped his stitches while he was to drunk too care.

He just put his sleeve over it and walked over to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at him and smiled.

"Hey Yoongi" he said smiling.
"Hey where's Hoseok?" he asked curiously.

"He's out selling drugs and wow what happened to your arm?" Jungkook asked noticing the blood.

"I don't know" Yoongi said shrugging.

"Come one lets go to the bathroom and clean it up" Jungkook said dragging Yoongi to the bathroom.

"Jimins' been taking to long anyway" Jungkook mentioned.

They walked in with Jungkook laughing at Yoongi for almost falling on his face.

Jungkook opened the door to see a man holding up a gun to Jimin.
Jungkook and Yoongi froze quickly. Jimin turned to see Jungkook standing in the doorway.

"Stop" Jungkook yelled at the boys. One of the boys shrieked and looked back at Jungkook.

"Jungkook just get out" Jimin said.

Jungkook looked at Jimin confused and looked back at the other boys.
"How much do you want" Jungkook asked the boys.

One of the boys turned around.

"Give me your wallet and we will let him go" the boy snarled. Jungkook nodded even knowing all of his money he was going to live off of when his parents kicked him out was in there.

He threw out his wallet and the one of the boys picked it up and they ran out.

"You didn't have to do that" Jimin mumbled.

"It's fine I'll just cancel the credit cards in a minute" Jungkook said, he then made Yoongi sit down while taking off his bandage and started to apply a new one.

"You're going to have to go to the hospital to have it stitched back up" Jungkook told Yoongi.

"I can't, they will send me back to a mental home" Yoongi argued.

"Then how are you going to stitch it back up?" Jungkook asked

"I can do it" Jimin said.

"Well even if you could we can't go to my house to stitch it up" Jungkook complained knowing that his parents were waiting there for him.

"No problem we can go to mine" Jimin said.

"Yeah let's go to Jimins, I can't go back to the mental home" Yoongi said sternly.

Jungkook nodded and helped Yoongi up.

"We need to find Hoseok"Jimin mentioned. They exited the bathroom and went to find Hoseok.

They looked around and saw Hoseok surrounded by girls laughing. Yoongi went up to him and whispered something in his ear. Hoseok nodded and got up and walked over to Jungkook.

"We can go to your house in your car" Hoseok said to Jimin.

They went out of the club while Jungkook got on the phone to cancel his credit cards.