Eager Much?

Chapter 13: Eager Much?

I kissed her.

I kissed Alexis Walker with everything I had. Why? I just had to. I had to see if she felt those sparks I did last night when she kissed me on her doorstep. She must have because she was wrapping her hands around my neck. So I put mine arms around her waist and brought her closer to me. I licked her bottom lip, and she was hesitant but eventually opened her mouth. After what I can only assume was minutes of just kissing, we pulled apart. Both us breathing hard and ragged, but not breaking our intent gaze on the other. 

"Alexis? Luke? You okay up there?" I heard Sasha call.

"Yeah, were fine!" Alexis yells back.

I grab my stuff and stuff it into my bag. "How bout I text you later? Will you be up?"

"Yes. I'll see you tomorrow Luke." She says.

"Yep. Bye Alexis." And with that I leave with a departing smile. I headed down the stairs to the awaiting family members.

As I made my way down the stairs, I could see her father eyeing me up and down.

 Oh crap. He knows.

***

Me: hey!

Alexis: hey

Me: sup?

Alexis: doin hw. u?

Me: talkin to a pretty lady

Alexis: bet shes nice....

Me: u realize i meant u?

Alexis: oh. no i didnt

Me: well i did. since its true

Alexis: aww

Me: wat?

Alexis: tht was sweet of u

Me: ik. when r u free? i want another date :)

Alexis: fri. anytime.

Me: how bout i pick u up @ 5:30?

Alexis: i can do tht. where r we goin?

Me: its a surprise princess

Alexis: i dont lik surprises tho....

Me: u'll lik it. promise

Alexis: fine. u win...this time Luke

Me: i can live wit tht! see u tomorrow princess

Alexis: see you tomorrow luke :)

After I was done texting Alexis, I decided I should probably take a shower. I did after all have school tomorrow; not that I wanted to go, but I'm going if it means I can see Alexis.

***

"Alright, so all we need now is the visual." Sasha said.

We were trying to finish our science project, but so far it isn't turning out so hot. Alexis keeps coming in and "making sure we're okay" but I know she's watching to make sure I won’t cheat. After we finish this project Alexis and Sasha are going to try and help me get my grades up. I still can't wrap my head around why Mr. Walker wanted this. I mean, it's not like I'd need college. Sure, it'd help get a job, but I'm sure I could get on without one. I turn my attention back to Sasha and our project; "So, what are we supposed to do again?"

"We're supposed to construct a model of an Animal cell. In depth, colored, and labeled as well." She states.

"Why? We learned this in like 7th grade. I see no point in this."

"Well, pointless or not, we need to do it." She slightly blushed as she realized what her sentence could also mean.

"Sorry Sasha, I'm with Alexis, and I don't do any of that sister cheating stuff." I love teasing her. She knew I was kidding by the smirk on my face. But she still punched me in my arm. I may work out, but that doesn't mean I don't feel pain.

"Luke! You know I didn’t mean it like that!" She said. She was trying to stifle her own laughter, but 10 seconds later she cracked. And so did I.

"What's so funny?" Alexis asked. We had been laughing so hard I didn't even notice her standing in the doorway.

"Luke was being perverted!" Sasha said as she calmed down. I broke out laughing again.

***

"Yay! We're finally done." Sasha celebrated as we finished our science project. I'm just glad that's over. Having Alexis 10 feet away sitting on her bed, was really getting to me. Especially since she wouldn't say anything; even to Sasha she was quiet.

"I'm just glad we're done." I say.

"Well, now that we are, I'm going to go chill out. Alexis, do you want to help Luke with his homework?" Sasha asks, addressing Alexis.

I like how they think I didn't notice the emphasis they put on 'homework'. I was gonna do my homework alright. The homework I assigned myself - kissing the breath out of Alexis Walker.

 "Uh... yea. I can help Luke. You go chill; you've been working hard all day." Alexis replies quietly.

"See you both later, then." And with that Sasha left me and Alexis alone.

I swear as soon as Sasha wasn't even down the stairs Alexis was over to me sitting next to me on Sasha's bed. "Eager Princess?" I asked cocking a smile.

"No!" She defends. Yeah right. Denial is always a sign of lying.

"I think you are, Alexis."

"Fine." She grumbles. She crosses her arms and puts a little pout on.

"Hey, now." She looks up at me. "I don't want to see you frown. You look much better with a smile on your face."

"Well what are you gonna do about it?" I can her fighting off a smirk.

"Alexis, I'm going to kiss you now, so I suggest you smile.” I lean down and our lips are just inches apart, when I hear her mumble something along the lines of 'okay'. She closes the small gap between her soft, sweet lips and mine. I can feel my heart beating a hundred miles an hour, and my head is exploding in fireworks. No girl has ever had this effect on me. I grab her waist and pull her on my lap. I don't let our lips even break once. This is too good to disrupt. Her arms go around my neck a mine stay firmly on her waist.

I feel her move so she's straddling me. She pulls away and her breathing is as uneven and ragged as mine. "So where are we going on Friday?"

"That, my princess, is a surprise."

"But I hate surprises!" She whined.

"Alexis, you're going to have to trust me. I know you're going to love where were going."

"How can you be so sure? You barely know me...”

"I know you well enough to know, that you'll love it." I state.

"Alright, I trust you Luke."

And with that, I kissed her again and again and again.