Jealous Much? (Sasha's POV)

Chapter 19: Jealous Much? (SASHA’S POV)

SASHA'S POV

"Oh my god Sasha! It was so amazing! Luke is amazing! He took me to a little place up on a mountain overlooking the whole city, and there were lights everywhere! And I mean everywhere...."

I zoned out after about 5 minutes of hearing Alexis talk about her 'amazing' date last night with Luke. I love her and all, but she is so in love with this guy, it's annoying to hear about him all day. I know more about this guy than Alexis does, and I know she doesn't want to know any of it.

Worst part is I know all about his ways. I know all about that damn website of his, and I saw Alexis was the next target. Anyone else find this odd that her boyfriend is caught cheating and then not even 5 minutes later Luke swoops in and saves her like some freaking damsel in distress like in those sappy movies?

Who knows, maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions. I doubt Luke would do that, anyways. He barley even knows Alexis existed until all the other sluts in the school were used and abused by him.

"Sasha! Are you even listening to me?!"

Alexis cuts through my thoughts. "What? No, I wasn't. Sorry, Alexis. Tell me what you were saying."

"Humph." She crosses her arms over her chest. "I was saying that I-" she cuts off mid-sentence. I notice she starts blushing just a bit.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Uhhh...I... umm." She stutters.

"Just tell me, already."

"I lost my virginity last night." I barely caught the last few words since she got quieter and quieter as she spoke. Good thing for me is that I heard every single word.

My first reaction would have been to yell "What the hell are you talking about!?" but, I didn't yell that. I knew it was coming. I knew as soon as she told me that Luke was taking her some place special and wouldn't tell her anything, I just knew she'd loose it. I was in no way shocked that Luke took her virginity not even a week after they met. And if that website, as well as the rumors I’ve heard, is right Luke doesn't owe his best friend Jake twenty dollars. Plus, the other rumor I've heard is Luke has never even had to pay Jake twenty dollars. And as evidenced, he still doesn't.

"Well, aren't you going to scream at me? Yell at me because I lost it?" Alexis asks.

"Nope."  I reply.

"You're not?"

"Nope." I repeat.

"Alrighty, then." She just shrugs and grabs her latest book from her nightstand.

The one thing Alexis doesn't know is that I like Luke too. And here is my sister living out my dream right in front of my eyes. It's horrible to watch her talk about how romantic he is, or how sweet and caring he is. I wanted to witness all this for myself, not have it told to me by my own freaking sister.

Well, I plan to get Luke one way or another.

And I don't care all that much that I'll break Alexis' heart in the process.

***

ALEXIS'S POV

I swear, sometimes I never want to know what Sasha is thinking. She's giving me this cold, death glare that sends shivers down my spine. What did I do wrong?

That was the one question ringing in my head when my dad called us down for dinner thirty minutes later.

"We'll be right down!" I yell back to him. I get up from the bed, and go downstairs to the awaiting dinner table. Sasha on my heels. My dad sits at the end of the table, and my mom to his right. I take my normal place on his left and Sasha goes and sits by mom. Well that's odd. Sasha always sits by me. I shrug it off; maybe she just wanted a change.

My dad says grace and then asks me and Sasha how school is going.

"It's good. I got another A on my Algebra test. And an A minus in my Spanish test."  Sasha says. Knowing her all my life, I can tell when something’s up and something is definitely up now. I can see right through her smile. Something is wrong; but what?

I notice everyone’s eyes on me as they await a response to my dad's question. "Oh, um I got an A+ on my Biology project from the other week... And I believe a 97 on my History test."

"That's great! I'm proud of both of you." My mom says; her smile clear as day.

I nod and mumble a 'Thanks' to her. Sasha, however, does not.

Man, what is up with her? She's always happy and smiling. Now, she's the complete opposite. Maybe she's just PMS.

"Alexis?" My dad's voice breaks through my thoughts about Sasha and her mood.

"Sorry dad. I was thinking." I say hurriedly.

"It's alright. I just asked how your date with Luke went."

Shit.

"It was amazing! Went to Jay’s, and he took up on a mountain top overlooking the whole city. He put lights everywhere, and we had a wonderful little desert. It was perfect.” Perfect to lose my virginity. I almost added, but stopped myself. I really didn't to be having that speech at the dinner table. “Oh! And he asked me to be his girlfriend, so I said yes!” My smile never leaving once during that.

"Oh I’m so happy for you Alexis! Luke is such I nice boy, and it’s clearly evident he makes you very happy." My mom replied. My dad nodding his head that he agreed. While, on the other hand, Sasha remained quiet and gave me a glare. I shrugged it off.

 For the rest of dinner I made mindless small talk with my parents, and Sasha barely said anything after her 'report' about how school was.

"Sasha, what's wrong?" I ask her after we were dismissed from the table and we got back to our room.

"Nothings wrong."

"That's bull and we both know it. Why won't you tell me?"

"Because Alexis! You don't need to know."

Her words hurt. We were sisters, we told each other everything. Why won't she tell me? "Alright, whatever. Tell me when you’re ready. I can't make you tell me."

I gave up. Not because I wanted to, but because I needed to. We only would have ended up arguing if I pressed the issue. And that I know we both didn't want because then, not only would Sasha have to tell me, she'd have to tell our parents, and neither one of us want to do that.

I settled for finishing my homework, and texting Luke. He always knows how to take my mind off everything. 

I fell asleep texting the man I love and I wouldn't have it any other way.