So The Truth Comes Out

Chapter 20:  So the Truth Comes Out

LUKE'S POV

I stretched before getting out of bed. I woke up to Alexis texting me and wanting me to come over so we could work on my homework.  I texted her that I would be there in an hour.

I’m so happy that she said yes last night. I’m the happiest man in the world, because of it. I still can’t believe that we actually had sex last night. I didn’t think she’d let me since we just met, and everything but I don’t care. It was the best I’ve ever had. I just hope I didn’t hurt her that much. She was so tight, and I’m not the easiest size to accommodate- that’s for sure. But she did it, and oh god… Man, I’m getting hard just thinking about it all again.

***

Pulling up at Alexis’ house, I notice her car gone. As well as her parents. I wonder where she is… Sasha’s car is here though. I didn’t even get a chance to knock, since Sasha was already at the door and inviting me in. “Hey Luke.” She greets.

“Hey. Is Alexis here? She texted me and wanted me to come over and work on our homework.” I explain walking into the house.

“No, she’s not here. But I can help you till she gets back.” She gives me a smile. I agree, and we head up to their room.  I sit on the bed as always and Sasha comes and joins me. Odd. She always sits at her desk. I just kind of shrug it off and moved over. Just when I thought we were comfortable, Sasha scoots over a little closer to me. I look at her with a confused look, and she says so we can share my history book since hers is at school. I nod, and she starts working on the worksheet with me. She lifts her head and stares into my eyes. She looks at my lips, and a sly smile appears on her lips. Just as I’m about to ask what she’s doing, she kisses me. Full on, kisses me. She slips her tongue in my mouth and I try to push her away gently, but she just won’t get the message. So I rip my mouth from hers. "What the fuck Sasha!?" I yell in her face as stand up and go the other side of the room. Away from the bed, and away from her.  "Why did you just kiss me? I'm dating your freaking sister!"

"Because...because I wanted to show you what your missing out on. I like you Luke, can't you tell? I for a few years now. You were just to blind to notice. So I had to show you." Sasha says back. Her tone has stayed calmer, but I could tell she was realizing the impact she's now made.

We just stayed in silence. A long silence, staring at each other; neither one daring to move. That was, until Alexis came upstairs and appears in the doorway.

***

ALEXIS' POV

I pulled up outside of my house and Luke’s car was here. That's weird. What's Luke doing here? Maybe he came to surprise me.

Opening the door I hear Luke yell "What the fuck Sasha!? Why did you just kiss me? I'm dating your freaking sister!" I stopped. Everything around me froze. The words echoed in my head…Sasha...kiss me...dating…sister...

 Sasha said something, but I couldn't tell what it was. I walked up the stairs so quietly, that it felt like everything was frozen upstairs. And it actually was. I saw Luke looking pissed off, but unmoving upstairs in my room. Sasha was at least 4 feet away from him, on her bed, and frozen.

I moved across the room so that I was right by Luke, he moved and looked at me. The look in his eyes was a mix of pure rage and forgiveness. His light blue eyes staring into mine- staring into my soul.

Tears were on the verge of spilling, I could feel them coming and my chin starting to tremble. Luke put his hand up to my cheek, and I leaned into his touch. He wiped my incoming tears away, and looked into my eyes again. He looked at my lips; I knew he wanted to kiss me, but I couldn't do it yet. Not when Sasha had just kissed him -for a reason I will soon find out.

Removing myself from Luke’s touch, I stand by the doorway again. I look at Luke, then at Sasha. I ask the dreaded question, "W-why... did you do it?" It's directed at Sasha obviously.

Sasha looks down at her feet, and quietly says "Because I liked him first."

My head snaps to her. "Excuse me?" I say.

"You heard me. I liked Luke Daniels way before you did." She stands and walks over to me. Our faces inches apart. "I've liked him for some time now, but never told you. I was going to, but then you started talking and going out, so I kept my secret to myself."

"Why? I would've backed off if I'd hav-" I was cut off.

"No you wouldn't have! Admit it Alexis, you're glad I never told you so that now you can live happily ever after with him."

I was speechless. I had no clue Sasha felt this way, and to be honest I don't know what would've happened if she had told me. I could've never met Luke, and I'd never have some of the best memories of my life. Sasha would've had them all if she went after him like she wanted to, that is. 

I look at Luke. He's standing off to the side, just as shocked as I am. "Wait," they both look at me, and Sasha backs away, "Luke, not to be rude, but why you are here?"

"You texted me this morning and wanted me to come over..." He got quieter and quieter. A look of confusion crossed my face. I never texted him.

"Luke, I never texted you..." I told him.

We exchange glances, a lot more confused, and then it hits me. "Sasha!" I snap.

She freezes. Next thing I know she’s dashing past me and out the door.