༺Chapter 5༻

It has been about four days since the Lucifer incident, and Aiko has been working 3 late shifts in a row at the flower shop.

The day after the incident though, she went to Maou's just to keep up the illusion she was looking for Chiho and didn't know where she was. During the conversation they had, Ashiya thought it would be a good idea to exchange numbers to keep in touch. To which Aiko was grateful for!

After finally being able to clock out early today, Aiko walked down the street towards the demon's home. Texting Maou along the way to let him know she was stopping by.

~Hey, is it cool if I stop by to pick up those coupons?

She was running a little low on money recently and Maou said he had some free meal coupons for the MgRonald's he works at.

DING!

~Yeah no problem! Ashiya and I just left though, but our other roommate, Urushihara, can give them to you. Just tell him you're there to pick them up!

Aiko raised a brow after reading the message.

'Other roommate? I could have sworn only those two lived there...Three guys in that tiny apartment. That's crazy.'

Before she could think any further on the subject, the boys' building came into her view.

Holding tightly onto the railing (learning from Emi and Chiho's mistake) she ascended up the metal stairs and into the top floor hallway of small apartments.

Knock Knock Knock!

Aiko rapped her knuckles on the wooden door in front of her. She heard what sounded like something fall from inside the room, and right afterwards a loud grumble of what Aiko can only assume were curse words.

Light footsteps which progressively got louder as they approached the door soon seized. The lock clicked and the door swung open.

Aiko's eyes widened and she let out a slight gasp as her eyes bore into the deep purple ones of the person who stood in front of her.

"Do ya need something, or are you gonna just stand there staring?" he spoke up.

"U-Uh, r-right...!" Aiko shock her head a little to concentrate.

"U-Um, Maou said he had some coupons to give me..."

"You're Aiko?" He questioned. Said woman nodded in response.

"You're Urushihara?" He hummed as his response. Which the girl assumed meant yes.

He stepped away from the door and walked over to the other side of the room, the door still wide open. Aiko took a few steps inside and finally got a good look around the apartment.

'How can they all live in this small room together?'

"Cause Ashiya's a cheap bastard and I don't have a choice."

The purple haired boy startled the girl from, what she thought were, her thoughts.

"Sorry. I didn't realize I said that out loud..." She sheepishly said. Still in shock that Lucifer is standing in front of her. In MAOU's apartment. Whom he tried to kill just a few days ago.

"Forget it. Here," He hands the few pieces of paper to the girl. She happily takes them.

"Thank you," she smiles slightly. He doesn't respond, only turns and goes back to sitting in front of what looks like an outdated laptop.

Slightly disappointed from getting no response from the former Demon General, she quietly turned on her heel and started leaving the complex.

Stuffing the coupons into the satchel on her shoulder, Aiko overheard the Fallen Angel mumble something to himself.