༺Chapter 12༻

{•A/N: These chapters just seem to be getting longer and longer don't they? Lol well this is my longest chapter yet, oh but so worth it!! Enjoy my lovely readers ;) this is what you have all been waiting for•}

"Dude, I'm not eating anymore of those stupid, bland noodles,"

"You will eat them and you will like it! We can not let them go to waste," The blond states as he puts two packets of said noodles into a pot of boiling water.

"They're probs already spoiled..." The NEET mutters under his breath.

The door to the room then suddenly swings open.

Aiko stepped in and dropped her bag on the floor, looking extremely fatigued.

Both tenants of the apartment whipped their heads in the direction of the female.

"M-Ms. Yamagishi?"

Aiko dropped to her knees as her vision swirled. Urushihara was at her side as soon as she hit the floor.

She held up the object that pierced her flesh.

"Someone...threw this...at me..." All her muscles relaxed and she dropped the object on the floor, leaning against her best friend.

"Dart...some kind...White, feathers...Help...Lucifer..."

She then lost consciousness.

"Aiko? Aiko!" The purple hair boy shouted as he tried to wake her back up.

Ashiya left the kitchen and went over to the object on the floor, picking it up.

"It would be wise to get her to a hospital at once. Who knows what is in, this," He says holding up the crystalized dart, examining it.

Hara gently laid Aiko down on the tatami mat floor and stood, snatching the item out of his comrade's hand.

The blond narrowed his eyes at the shorter male as said boy pinched the middle of the projectile. It glowed for a brief second before he pulled the two halves apart.

"How did you-?"

"It's an Angel Dart,"

Taking the wider end and bringing it up to his nose, the purple haired boy sniffed the opening where the dart's contents once inhabited.

"It's not poison. But I don't know exactly what it is. It's probably just a tranq but we can't risk it," putting the two pieces back together and throwing it on the table, Hara quickly walks back over to the computer to turn it off.

"Call Maou,"

Ashiya nodded his head in agreement as he took out his phone and turned the stove top off.

§ § §

With a faint groan, Aiko's eyes began to slowly flutter open. She was laying on her back on the grassy ground. Above her, the sky was full of tumultuous, dark gray clouds. Thunder echoed in the distance as she pushed herself up into a sitting position, rubbing her temples lightly.