༺Chapter 11༻

"Come on Ms. Aiko! Please! I promise it'll be fun!"

"I don't know Chi. There is gonna be a lot of people there...I'm not good with big crowds,"

"We'll be there with you the entire time! There's no need to be scared. Plus, this'll give you and Ms. Yusa a chance to make up," Aiko pulls her key out of her bag and unlocks her apartment door, walking in before answering the girl on the other end of the phone.

"Make up? Chi, it's not like we hate each other. I still like Emi and consider her my friend, despite how crazy she was being,"

"At least she didn't hit you like Mr. Ashiya did to Mr. Urushihara..."

"Oh don't remind me, I felt so bad for him..." Kicking off her shoes and flopping onto her bed after a long day at work, Aiko begins thinking back to this morning when the incident occurred.

~

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU FILTHY DEMON!!"

Aiko and Urushihara both jump in surprise at the sudden outburst. The latter slipping and falling off the side of the bed.

Emi flails her arms about as Maou holds her back.

"Ms. Yusa please calm down!" Chiho tries to rationalize with the red-head.

"Emi relax what's the big deal?" The blunette asks, genuinely confused.

"WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?!  THIS WRETCHED CREATURE SLEPT WITH YOU!"

"Yeah? And?"

Now it was the hero's turn to look dumbfounded.

*THUMP*

"Ow!" Aiko hears from behind. She turns around and sees Hara hunched over, rubbing the back of his head. Ashiya stood behind him with his hands on his hips.

"What the hell man?! Nothin' happened, we fell asleep while watching a movie!"

"Urushihara you know full well how indecent it is to sleep in a girl's bed," Maou groans out, still restraining Emi.

"Uh, guys? I'm a little confused here. Why is it such a bad thing we shared a bed? Even though it was by accident?"

Emi stopped struggling. The room went silent.

Aiko looked around, no one wanted to make eye contact with her. Chiho, Hara and Emi's faces were all bright pink, and Maou and Ashiya sweat dropped.

"Wait, you mean, you really don't know? " Maou finally speaks.

"Don't know what?"

"U-Uh...Shouldn't we get going Mr. Maou? Our shift starts in a couple hours!"

"Hm? Oh, yeah you're right Chi. We're gonna have to talk about this another time...Thankfully," He lets go of the fuchsia haired female and makes his way out of the room, Chiho following behind after throwing a wink Aiko's way.

"Come on you disgraceful child, we are leaving Ms. Yamagishi's residence this instant," Ashiya grabs the back of Urushihara' s shirt, pulling him to the door.

"Hey! Let go! I can walk on my own! And I'm not a child you ass hat!" They leave the bedroom.

"....."