2

"Wheeewww, look at the size of this." I say standing in awe. The hotel room was HUGE. It had double bed, bathroom with a bath/shower and a huge flat screen tv. Even the mini kitchen was big. I set my bags on the bed and take clothes out to get into the shower. I wear something nice to go to the concert Stokeley was talking about.

I put on some light makeup and force my hair into a bun

I put on some light makeup and force my hair into a bun. I turned the tv on and sat on the bed. My phone buzzed. It was a message from Stokeley saying "I'm calling right now." I patiently wait for him too do so. The ringtone to my phone went of showing Stokeleys Caller ID. "Yesss." I say into the phone . "Yerrr. I'm coming by, what room you stay in?" He replied. "Boy, you not coming to my room, what you mean?" I said grabbing my skittles and chips from out my bag. "Come on, just tell me!" "Nooo" He sighs and starts fake crying. "Okayyy fine, it's on the fifth floor, room C5. Bring food."

"Ight." He hung up and I took my attention back to Chowder. "I'm not your boyfriend. I'm not your boyfriendddd" I sung. (If you watch chowder, you know what i'm talking about.) I decided to call my bestfriend Jesse and see what he was doing.

"GIRL!!" He says through the phone loud and crystal clear. "Oh my gosh, yess Jesse." "Why you ain't call me earlier, I wanted to see some sights of Miami. "I haven't left my room yet, I actually have a fri—" I was cut off due to knocking on my door and I already knew who it was so I opened it.

There stood Stokeley with a Kane's bag in his hand grinning mad hard. "Hey Ma." He says walking in. "Ouuuuu, who is that." Jesse says cooing from the phone. "A friend of mine that I met on the plane." I say taking my fries out the bag and eating them. "I didn't know if you wanted a burger so I just got you some nuggets." Stokeley tells me putting his jacket on the bed. "Hey J, I'll call you back once I get finished eating." "Ok boo!" I hang up and toss my phone across the bed.

"So, tell me about yourself other than you're Stokeley and you're a rapper." He puts his trash in the bag and dust his hands off. "Well, I like clothes and stuff." I furrow my eyebrows. " That's cool, but I wanna know personal things." He nods. "My full name is Stokeley Goulborne, I'm Jamaican, 22, and, I like oxtail and shrimp alfredo." He shrugged.

"How about you?" "My name is Kayla Draze, I'm 20, I play basketball, and I like Mac & Cheese." I say looking at Stokeley.

"Cute." He compliments me before standing up. "Get your bag and stuff we're going to the show." I nod and put my shoes on. I grab my  key card watching Stokeley throw away the trash.

"Wait, my phone." I say jogging back into the room grabbing it. I lock the door and we walk into the elevator. A man walks in looking at me intensely. Stokeley wraps his arm around my waist and pull me towards him.

"Like what you see nigga?" He says still looking forward. The guy stops staring and looks down. "Pussy Boy." Stokeley says while we walk out the building. I laugh. "Protective I see..." He nods quickly. "For  something that is mine, of course. "Ohhh so I'm yours now?" I say getting into his car. "You been mine."