10

"I look handsome." Stokeley cooed himself during the videos I took on snapchat.

"No, you look ugly." I say waiting on his reaction. We are in his room on the bed since he just got back from the Studio.

"I will push you off this bed." He warns as I'm literally centimeters from the bed.

"I dare you, we will get fighting." I warn him. He nudged me closer and closer.

"Stokeleyyy." I say warning him again.

"Oops." He jokes and kicks me of the bed.

"Okay...I told you." I stood up running to his side of the bed. He starts fake punching, etc.

"Fuck Ass Lil Hoe." I say pulling his durag off.  He pushes me back and stands over top of me. "Fuck nigga, you don't want no fucking smoke." He holds his fist in the air.

"Matter fact," He begins.
"Nah, you a fuck ass little hoe." Stokeley finishes.

I yank his arm down and grip his neck. He grips mine too. Then... he starts tickling me.  "STOP!" I yelp.  He shakes his head. "Not until you tap." He grins menacingly.

I'm not giving up, I got this...

*3 seconds later*

"I TAP, I tap" I repeat breathlessly. He removes his hands and lays down. "Bitch." I mumble before running out the room. He chases behind me when I get to Jahseh.

"Protect me Jah." I say hiding behind him. He laughs." What happened." Stokeley enters the kitchen. " I used the B word." Jahseh gasps covering his mouth. "You took it way to far, that's on you" He moves from in front of me.

Shit.
____________________________
HEYA😁👋🏽

Unedited Words:273👽