26

We got to the club & I just stood awkwardly in the corner . I miss Stokeley & I know that Chasey is just trying to get him off my mind but... it's not gone work... especially with this Uno guy.

"Come dance ma' " I look up to see him cheesing in my face. "No, I don't want to . I'm ... fine here thank you ." He nods his head before picking me up & throwing me over his shoulders running upstairs to an anonymous area.
-
"you're gonna love me .. okay ? You are !" I shake uncontrollably confused of what'll happen next. "I don't wanna love you bitch ." I hiss under my breath making him run after me & slam me back onto the bed.

-
I wake up the next morning in my room. "hello ?" I say with a dry mouth. I sit up & walk towards the door of the room.

I open it.

Silence. I look around the area for my heels... no where to be found . "Chasey." I cry .

I didn't want to say the next line but I did anyway.
"Uno ?" The sounds of the floor below me creaked incredibly fast. I peeked down the stairs seeing the curtain open along with some blinds shifting .

"Kayla, you better tell you're little boyfriend to go away." He says strictly . I think.

boyfriend ?

My first incision goes to Stokeley.. but why would he be here if he has a new girl. I walk down the stairs & peep through the blinds. I see Stokeley on the other side looking at me. I move quickly feeling butterflies in my heart, head, chest & stomach.

I unlock the door & open it.

"hey... Stokeley ?"

-

hola chicas & chicos!🖤