28

*3 months later*

"Yes everybody that was Ski Mask The Slump God , live in Power Station 101.7 .. we'll see you tomorrow with the next popping artist .. I'm your host Kieran & this is one of the best radio stations in the nation." 

-
" how was you interview babe ?" Kayla questions Stokeley. He turns & lays on her stomach . " it was irritating I don't like when they ask personal questions.. mainly ones about you. "  She grins at his babyish actions. " cheer up baby, as long as your reputation is sky rocketing you shouldn't be worried."

"Yeah , I know. You'll understand once you start popping & getting recognition. " He replies. Kayla was currently working on a clothing line .. hoping to sell & drop a few clothing items with Stokeley.

"Hopefully this goes worldwide & everyone loves this shit... for real " she says confidently. He yawns . "They surely will, don't doubt baby"
---

So yeah it's been a couple months since that incident of the man & allat but it wasn't the boys first time doing something like that . He was actually a convicted felon & he had a lot of charges.

One of his neighbors caught him spooking suspiciously around their house.. of course they called the police & the man was arrested after trying to run . He's been in the for over a month now & everything's between Kayla & I have been normal .

& oh my last bitch.. Kayla doesn't like her so I hate her twice as much . We living blessed & successes are flowing in ..

Kayla actually has been focusing on basketball more too & continuing her skateboarding legacy .. I've been working with other producers & might even drop an album with J.I.D

Things been lightening up !
————————————————————————
Yooo , it's Ky'Ah ... it's been 3 months🤥
I can't really think of a lot for this story so I might end it or put it on hold for more ideas !!
anyways hope you enjoyed ..🖤