16

"Kayla move from the edge!" I shout grabbing & pulling her back towards the center of the bridge.

We were at the Muir Woods in California.

She rolls her eyes repeating what she did before. " "Aight, you ain't gone' be satisfied when you at the the bottom with a broken spine." I warn her in a serious tone.

She shrugged silently. "Finnne." I intertwine our fingers kissing her cheek.

I watched her face light up as we walked past the tall trees with sparking light along them.

"I'm tired." I whine pulling away from the bridge & towards the exit. "You wanna go back to the Hotel." She asks tilting her head & squinting her eyes.
I swear she was the most beautiful person.

I grin while nodding & continue to walk towards the car. " Food?" I ask her throwing her the keys from my pant pocket. "Sure."
_________________________________
*👽BACK @ THE HOTEL👽*
"Ugh, I'm full." Kayla says plopping onto my chest.  I hum in response focusing on my tour schedule. "Stokeleyyyyy." She drags out pulling my shoulder back & forth.

"Yes Mami." I say lying back closing my laptop. She sits down on top of me & I rest my hands on her waist. She stares at me, in a menacingly way but not fully. "I've been thinking." She answers.

I look at her properly waiting for her to continue.

"I want to lose my virginity." She confidently says moving her hair behind her ears.

I remove her off of me sitting up giving her full attention , just in respect. "You do?" I ask her making sure that she just doesn't want it for attention or anything.

"Yeah. Like... it's like I love you a lot & I really want to share my... everything with you."
Even though we've been together for a while, every time she says I love you my heart still flutters.

"When?" I say rubbing my knuckles against her jawline. "Whenever the time is right. Like romantic or something." She places her hand on the arm I'm using. "I gotchu." She smiles pulling me into a hug.

For the rest of the night we talked over the tour & watched movies.

👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾
hey lovies😽