4

I woke up in Stokeley's arms. Heavy snores filled the silent room. I removed his arm gently getting up to do my hygiene.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and then got in the shower. While I was rinsing off when Stokeley came in the bathroom. "Hey babe." He says making my heart leap. "Hi." I said sticking my face out the shower curtain. He walks over giving me a kiss. "You got toothbrushes?" I nod

"I have a extra one in my bag." He grabs my bag searching through it. "Blue cap?" "Yeah." I respond. He turns the water on and began brushing his teeth. "What are we doing today?" I ask Stokeley turning off the shower. He spits into the sink. "Imma get you some food first.

"Nice." I say. "Are you going to come out or.." He laughs. "Not with you in here." I giggle. "Why not." He says. "Because... I don't know, get outt." He continues to laugh walking out and closing the door. I step out drying myself off and putting on some casual clothes. 🔽

Walking out of the bathroom I see Stokeley putting on his jacket

Walking out of the bathroom I see Stokeley putting on his jacket. "I'll be back I'm going to run home and shower." "Okay" I say laying on the bed. He bends over pecking my cheek, forehead, then my lips. "Bye." I wave. He walks out locking the door.

I decide to call up Melanie and Ace since I haven't heard or seen them. "Hello." Melanie says. "Hey, where have you guys been." I question. "We had to get a different room because the toilet was leaking in the bathroom. "Oh. Where's Ace?" "He went out to get some food." "Okayy." I nod. "Where's your man?" Melanie asks cooing. "He went home real quick." I smile. "Awwwe, you go girl" I laugh. "Yeah, well I'll talk to you later Ace is back." "Ight." I say before hanging up.

I wait an hour or so before I felt like going to play basketball. I change my clothes and head to the gym that's down stairs. Right when I got downstairs I saw Stokeley walk into the lobby looking FINE as usual.

 Right when I got downstairs I saw Stokeley walk into the lobby looking FINE as usual

"Where you going?" He asks wobbling towards me. "I was about to play basketball but never mind." He shakes his head. "Nah let's go play and then go eat." I smile walking into the gym doors. There were a few people but a lot of open courts. I grabbed a ball from the rack and started shooting. I missed a couple but made most of them. "How long have you been playing basketball." Stokeley asks shooting a ball making it. "Uhhh, 6 years. I started when I was 14." I shrug.