21

"I honestly have to find out why I had that dream about Kayla & why was she appearing so vividly. "  I explain to Jahseh, pacing around. 

Royalty had just left the house to go do errands. "It was all a dream but it was so real. I-I felt like she was really there... talking to me."

He hums in response, before sighing heavily.

"You're still in love with her Stokes.You have been, during the whole 9 months of you both being apart."

I shook my head.

"& I think you should call her." My eyes grew wide. " You know I can't do that, I'm sure she has moved on just like I have."

He shrugs."I don't care, maybe she needs help. She said to wake up & help her."

I clear my throat, pushing away the negative thoughts of what could be happening to her  before responding. "Okay, okay I'll call her."

Jahseh nods. "Good. Promise me you're gonna do good, don't hate yourself & beat yourself up over a break up... prevail from it ."

I always loved Jah's advice, it is great motivation.

"I promise." He smile before standing up to hug me. "Now go call her little nigger." I laugh pulling away.
-
I sat contemplating if I should really call Kayla. I mean, she's my EX & Royalty would go crazy if she found out.

I grabbed my phone from out the passengers seat & told Siri to call her. It rang for a very, very long time & when it was on the last ring the call went through.

"Hello?" A man with a distinctive deep voice spoke. I froze because I was expecting Kayla to pick up. I though about lying & act like I'm someone else but I said my name anyways.

"M-M-my bad I was calling Kayla , tell her that... uhhh Stokeley called & it's a emer-"

I heard rough shuffling in the back, like someone being thrown or push down super hard. Then I heard her... sweet, soft, innocent voice being muffled. "Is that all?" The man grunted through the phone.

"STOKELEY!! HELP PLEASE HEL- move b-" The man & Kayla argued back & forth with I sat in silence & horror.

The call ended a few seconds later.
---

Hello:)