13

"Kayla!!" I open my eyes slowly as they were quick to be burned by the open windows. I hummed in response to Stokeley.

"Get up." He whines pulling on my arms. "Nooo." I say going back to sleep. He jumps on my legs making me yell out. "Ow, okay I'm up." I sigh and sit up seeing his vibrant durag in my view.
He was full blown staring at me.

"Get out my face." I laugh mushing his face walking into the bathroom doing my remedies. He smacks his teeth. "Ight, you just won't be going out to eat with me." I hear him pick up his keys and throw on his coat.

"I have to freshen up Stokeley. You can wait." He doesn't say anything so I brush it off and continue to shower.

"Kane got a offer too. I think I'll get a 5 for 4." He says posing in the mirror before exiting the bathroom. I get out, do everything quickly cause' I'm SUPER hungry & I don't want him to leave.

"Wait for me." I whine throwing on simple clothes with my foams. I jogged out the bathroom going outside to the car. "Finally." He jokes backing out the drive way.

We were sitting in silence before he speaks. "Did you enjoy last night?" He askes stopping at a redlight. I blush remembering. "Yes, I really did." He grins while nodding.

"I love you Kayla... Like G Shit." I smile fiddling with my fingers. "G Shit. I love you too." Stokeley reaches over the seat kissing me.

________________________
hehehehehehehe.😌

WORDS:263😴