1-I Do.

YEAR LATER

"When is my baby sister going to be here? When is the house going to be done?" Nemi asked as she carried her little purse on her wrist. This girl was truly the sassiest thing i laid my eyes on and i knew exactly who she got it from.

"She coming soon Nemi and next week" i responded as me and my little shawty walked through the mall together holding her hand.

"When is soon daddy? Im ready to play dolls with her" she said catching a attitude.

"In 2months Nemi, and she gonna be too little to play dolls with you " i told her as she shrugged.

"Well I'm just going to pretend she's playing with them until she get big... can i name her?!" She asked as  i laughed.

"What you wanna name her Nemi?"

"Diana like the real princess that mommy told me about"she explained as we walked into the jewelry store. I decided to get my baby girl some ice, something that my little shawty would keep for a long time.

JORJO

Today was the twins 13th birthday & Kalebs 10th, so Jen & I decided to host their parties together since they went to the same middle school and had similar friends.

Brandon & Phase went half on the building and bouncy house, leaving us with the food and decorations.

"Is that gonna be you and phase last child?" Jen asked as she rubbed my huge belly.

"Probably so, you know i always wanted like six kids but shid four is enough"

"Yeah you always said you wanted a big family, but what you naming her?"

"I really am clueless about name, i wanted you to name her"

"Oh really"she smiled"well hello miss Vada Chanel"

"Ohmagosh! You already had a name planned ?" i asked as she laughed.

"Um duh, yo ass always be last minute with these babies name" she teased as i agreed.

"So which one of you got a boyfriend?" I asked the Kayla and Layla as Layla looked at Kay who was smiling hard.

"Girl whats his name?" I asked laughing

"You besta not have a boyfriend"Jen said from across the room as i flicked her off.

"Ignore her, she a hater" i said to my nieces as they laughed

"His name Brad" Kay said as i bust out laughing "umm is he-"

"Yes auntie he is as white as snow"Layla said as she showed me a picture of him.

I looked up at Kay then back at the phone "so y'all don't like brothas?"

"I love Spalding" Layla said as i looked at her crazy.

"Now who in the hell is Spalding, sound like some old ass man" i said as Layla died laughing before showing me her basketball.