9-Missing

J O R J O

"Where is my daddy" Nemi asked with an attitude while sitting in her carseat as i rolled my eyes focusing on the rode.

"He's working" I lied as she sighed loudly. I haven't seen Phase in months neither has our kids, and even worst he missed our twins first ever day going to school . He left me to raise four kids who beg for him to come back and question where he at.

First I dropped off Kaleb & Gracelyn taking pictures before taking the twins to their head start.

"Alright Dom hug your sister" i told him as i held up my phone looking at them waiting for them to pose before i took there picture.

"These are the Carter twins correct?" I looked up meeting eyes with this young black women who was dressed up really dressy.

"Yes and you are?" I asked as she stuck out her hand waiting for me to shake it while smiling.

"Im their teacher Mrs.Jay" she introduced "You can call me Vanessa"

"Nice meeting you, I'm Mrs.Don-Carter... call me Jo" i introduce as the twins ran into the classroom.

"Oh your the famous real-estate and ex model right?" She asked as i shook my head yes.

"Yes ma'am"

"Very successful woman, alright you can come stay as long as you want no matter what day and everything about me is in this folder " she said as i shook my head okay

"Well I'm finna get my ass outta here" i mumbled as she laughed before i went into the classroom hugging my babies before leaving.

P H A S E

"Wake up bitch" i heard Syrus yelled as my blurred vision focused on the Florescent lights.

"Why Sy?" I asked as he laughed before smacking me clean across my face.

Syrus had set up these goons to kidnap me about a month ago and since then I've been tied up, robbed and beat the fuck up. My eyes were swollen and i had so many new battle scars on my body.

Only thing that ran through my mind was my family especially Jorjo and my kids , last time I seen the her she was heartbroken... I can only imagine how she feels right now.

"Hope your eyes working, got some good shit you gonna wanna see" he smiled as one of his goons came in with my boy Tommie tied up with tape over his mouth throwing him on the hard floor.

"Yo man what the fuck"I said in anger tryna bust out this tight rope while watching Syrus pull his gun from his belt pointing it at Tummy skull while smiling at me.

"MAN FUCKING STOP!" I yelled from the top of my lungs but the shots were fires through his skull and my tears steamed down my face and blood boiled as i watched my cousin body lay lifelessly in front of me.

My heart was in so much pain, i felt weak and stupid.

J O R J O

"He a fucking coward sus"Jen complained as she sat back on my couch braiding Gracelyn's hair as i sat on the other couch with my knees to my chin thinking about all the thing Phase was now missing out on.

"Just not like him Jen, he would've called or at-least popped up to see all four of these kids" I told her as she agreed.

"Have you seem Tommie?" She asked as i shook my head no.

"Nah but his baby momma called me looking for his ass... it's unlike him to go missing too" i told her as my phone started ringing.

"Lemme go take this call" i said standing up walking off to my home office.

"Jorjo" i heard Syrus voice and was shock because one i thought it was my client and second how did his ass get my number.

"What?" I responded as he sighed loudly.

"Phase and Tommie in trouble, somebody got them locked up in a basement and I was wondering are you willing to come rescue them with me" he sadly announced as i ran up to my room getting dress in a hurry.

"Send me your location, I'll meet you in 10 alright"

"Make it 5, I'm outside of the Mcdonald's by his club on main street" he said as i hung up running down stairs.

"Why you dressed up?" Jen asked confused as i kissed Gracelyn and her.

"Watch my babies alright, I'll be back" i told her before rushing out the house.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Dear Brats, if any mistakes please excuse it... I've been extremely busy from school & work. I promise things will get better.