4-Kayla

JEN

"Im heading to the salon" i told my kids as i grabbed my work bag.

"Iight bye ma dukes" Layla said as she laid back on the couch eating chips watching basket ball with her feet up on my coffee table.

"Stop calling me that shit, and make sure you clean up my living room, funky" i told her as she smiled before i kissed her on her cheek.

Layla was a little boy but one of my most dedicated child. Basketball became Layla's dedication and main priority since she was 5 and the goal is to go pro. She was the most funniest and childish. Then you had her sister Kayla... she was my diary with a strong lock but very passionate which scared me, she didn't have any interest or hobbies besides shopping which was okay with was okay with me. And my little geek was Kyndel, since kindergarten she's been getting the highest grades and always doing the higher curriculum in school. She was truly beauty and brains.

"Where Kayla and Kyn?" I asked as she helped me carry my stuff out the my car.

"Kyn probably reading or watching that supernatural stuff and Kayla probably sleep" she answered as i sighed before getting into the car.

"Okay well, watch after Junior okay"

"Bet"

LAYLA

"Wussup thots" i answered my house-party video group chat noticing all my homies were in there.

"Nah the thot is yo sister" Thomas clap back as they laughed

"Which one? Tf " i asked catching a full attitude.

"Kayla duh, nigga you ain't seen the video going around snapchat" my homegirl Alicia asked

"Nah, send it to me"

"Alright" she agreed as i waited for the video ignoring the conversation they were holding.

Once i got the message i clicked on it seeing my sister freaking sex tape, what the hell?

I quickly hung up running upstairs to her room where the door was locked.

"Why are you making so much noise" Kyndel asked as she walked out her room half asleep.

"Here" i said showing her the video as she started gagging.

"Bro that little hoe" Kyndel insulted as i tired my best not to laugh at how proper Kyn talked."here" she said handing me a Bobbi pin to get into het room.

When the door unlocked our eyes landed on Kayla riding some guy from school.

"Oh my god" Kyn said in shock covering her eyes.

"Yo what the hell Kayla!" I yelled as she rolled off him covering herself with her blanket.

"You know you being exposed by these dudes right?"kyn said as i rolled my eyes.

"Bro get the fuck out of my house!" I told the dude as he pulled up his pants running out the door.

"You a hoe" i told her as she started crying.