6-Gotti

"You ready baby?" I asked Phase while walking into the bedroom where he sat on the bed with his hands covering his face.

I walked over to him rubbing his back before he wrapped one of his arms around my waist as i fixed the part in his two braids that i had recently did on him since he refuse to cut his hair.

"Shits crazy I'm burying my little bro before me" he said as i patted his back.

"Its gonna be okay Phase" i said as he stood up taking a deep breath before kissing me.

"Mom the car is hot"Kaleb said as he came in holding my keys .

"Nah we taking the Truck" Phase told him as i looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Whats wrong with my car nigga?" i asked rolling my eyes as we walked out of the house together.

"You know i hate driving around in that girly ass car" he laughed insulting my car as the twins yelled at each other like a married couple.

"AYE, cut that shit out & get in the car" Phase yelled at them which scared the hell out of them and with no hesitation they got into the back seat slamming the door before we both bust out laughing.

"See they asses would've ignored me" i laughed speaking facts.

"Bro them niggas scared of me when i yell, shit crazy"he laughed shaking his head.

When we got to the funeral, it was pretty packed since half there family flew here just to pay there respects.

"Good lord boy, you and this pretty thing den grew up and had a beautiful family" his aunt complimented as we hugged her and introduced the kids to their dad side of the family.