7-Caught Up

"That shit you pulled at my brother funeral was uncalled for , and to have the audacity to ask for yo son back...bitch get the fuck outta this state & my life" i told Nina in rage as she sat back into my office chair laughing

"Silly Phase, its a free Country" she said as i looked at her and scoffed .

"Fuck outta my office and i want you to stay the fuck away from my son... he don't even know yo ass exist"

"Look Phase, its time to leave Jorjo fat ass and get with me" she strongly demanded as i kissed my teeth. Jorjo wasn't fat she just been a little chubby since she lost our baby.

"Bitch Don't talk about my wife the fuck, and Bitch its never gonna be an us... understand you are a thot, a whore, a slut that nobody will ever wife up" i told her as she got up walking up to me as i stood by the door frustrated with this bitch.

"Wanna play with fire?" She asked as i furrowed my eyebrows mugging her.

"Bitch you don't fucking scare me, the fuck? Nina watch the fuck out" i told her as i grabbed her by her arm showing her ass to the door.

JORJO

"This is my last time going to this shit with you" i told my mother who sat in the passenger seat putting her long salt and peper hair into a ponytail as i pulled into a parking spot at this AAA meeting place.

Today i agreed to join her family day at her AAA meeting, basically were all gonna sit in circles and do self learning games.

"This will be my last time" she said rolling her eyes as i kissed my teeth looking at her crazy."You said that 3 years ago"

"Not my fault I'm easily influenced" she defended while getting out the car waiting on me to walk side by side with her.

"Your like 60 years old, to damn old to be getting fooled by the same shit over and over" i told her as she ignored me "haven't you heard tricks or for kids?" I teased as she rolled her eyes.

Once everyone was seated around the circle the instructor cleared his throat loudly catching everyones attention.

"Okay so today lets start off easy, i would like for the children to share their love only for their parent" he instructed as everyone looked around waiting for a volunteer.

"I love my dad more than anyone in the world, he's my heart and the only person i have in this world"  Some nervous dingy white girl shared before sitting down and all the applause came about.

"Lovely, okay next" the instructor asked as i sighed standing up.

"Hello guys I'm Jorjo" i greeted

"Hello Jorjo" they all greeted as i looked down after my mother.

"Despite all you have put me through, i still carry admiration and love that'll care for in our dying days... probably out of all your kids I'm the only one who carries that love for you" i told them as i sat down hearing them clap as i looked a my mother who pulled me into a hug.

JEN

I sat across the table from my ex Brandon while looking out the restaurant window waiting for him to finish his phone call with whoever.

Last time I seen Brandon, we were having our last family dinner but since school was coming up I thought it'll only be right for him to have the kids for a weekend... but first I gotta make sure this nigga head is right.

"Sorry about that" he apologized as he placed his phone down on the table before taking a sip of his drink. "So hows my babies?" He asked as i cleared my throat.

"Well Kyndel , Junior and Layla are their normal selfs meanwhile Kayla has suddenly turned me into a grandmother " i told him as he looked at me confused. I pulled out my phone showing him my lock screen which was Kayla's ultrasound picture.

" How long ? And who is the goddamn baby daddy?" He asked as i shrugged.

"She's 17 weeks and hell if we know... she don't even much know" i told him embarrassed a bit by the fact that my daughter was a hoe.

GUYS MY FELLOW BRATS❤️
I NEED IDEAS AND GOOD IDEAS AT THAT❗️❗️ BUT I REALLY NEEDED TO UPDATE THIS , SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS.